part nineteen ♡

ten days later

ten days later

elouise downey posted a photo

liked by imsebastianstan, elizabetholsen zendaya, tomholland2013and 5

and 5.1 million others

elouisedowney manchester, thank you for welcoming back into your gorgeous city with open arms! this ones for you🐝🖤
#onelovemanchester

comments disabled

"manchester, tonight is a special night. i'm going to be joined by some of my best friends, musically and personally to give you a night full of love and happiness all for charity. all money made from tonight, will go to the welovemanchester emergency fund" elouise announced to the crowd, who then erupted in cheers and claps. "i'll be joined tonight by little mix, justin bieber, niall horan, the black eyed peas, imogen heap, katy perry, coldplay, the marvel cast and one very special surprise artist. i hope you all have an amazing time tonight, thank you so much for being here with us all"

the time elouise had dreaded had finally arrived. the song she feared most, the song that had changed hers and many other lifes.

one last time

"im really going to need your help singing this one, please" she asked as she heard footsteps from behind her. with one quick turn, she noticed everybody behind her, from her dancers to the marvel cast.

i was a liar, i gave into the fire. i know i should've fought it, at least i'm being honest. feel like a failure, cause i know that i failed you.

she was only one verse in before her eyes began to fill with tears, she walked to the back of the stage towards everybody, staying with tom.

so one last time, i need to be the one who take you home. one more time, i promise after that i'll let you go. baby i don't care if you got her i. your heart, all i really care is you wake up in my arms.

tears were now falling down her face, horrible memories from that night, rushing back to her head. the night she wishes to forget but if only it was that easy.

elouise knew she was in front of tom when she grabbed his hand, in order to help her calm down, something she's been doing lately.
whenever she felt upset or panicked, she would simply hold toms hand until she began to feel better but he had no reason to complain.
so there she was, singing along with everybody in the crowd and her friends, not a dry eye anywhere, to the most meaningful song to her.

once everybody had made their way backstage, elouise instantly burst into tears as she fell into her fathers arms, while he tried to restrain of crying to help her, but he couldn't do it.

a single tear of his dropped onto his daughters hair, which he quickly tried to cover by kissing the crown of her head.

he wished he took all her pain away but he knew that wasn't possible.

A/N: im really sorry that this chapters short but i promise it gets better!! x