part twenty four ♡

December 31st 2017

December 31st 2017

elouise downey posted a photo

liked by chrishemsworth, lauraharrier, tomholland2013 and 2

liked by chrishemsworth, lauraharrier, tomholland2013 and 2.6 million others

elouisedowney new year means new music and a lot of champagne🖤🥂

52,568 comments
tagged robertdowneyjr

username girl, why did u tag ur dad and not tom?!

username new music yall, i wonder whattttt

username can u and tom get married please!!

lauraharrier happy new year el!! see you in a week💕
elouisedowney of course! happy new year💍

zendaya 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
elouisedowney ...

username why do i see 7 rings?

username i'm obsessed with ur hair!!!!
elouisedowney jee thanks, just bought it x

petedavidson lookin beautiful😍

username get this bitch off the monitor ^^

username no i'm sorry, why is pete here?!

username why does everyone not like pete?
username they dated for 5 months, got engaged, he used her now he's back...

username go to show?
elouisedowney CRIMINAL MINDS!!! we're obsessed with it at the minute x

it was 11:50 on new year's eve and the holland's, the coleman's, the downeys and the marvel family were all crowed inside roberts hidden hills home, dancing and laughing with one another, everyone apart from elouise.

she had spent the last twenty minutes looking around the house for tom but she had no luck, she had asked all of his family but even they hadn't seen him.

she didn't want to go in the new year without him by her side as he's been through the past year with her and helped her get through it.

elouise made her way outside but was shocked to find somebody she never wanted to look at, her ex, pete davidson.

"why the hell are you here?" elouise practically spat in his face but tried to remain calm aswell. "you know damn well that we made it clear that we never wanted to see you again"

"i came to apologise, el. i came to apologise about everything that happened between us, i want you back" he stepped forward while elouise stepped away from him even more.

"you can't call me el anymore, pete. you hurt me, mentally and emotionally. do you understand how much shit i put myself through because i thought i wasn't good enough? every single night i would look at myself in the mirror and scream, i would scream to my dad, my friends and myself. do you know how emotionally draining it is to think about everything that you want to change about yourself just because somebody told you?"

"and once again, i apologise for that but you need to know that i didn't do anything purposely"

"you used me and you used my dad for our money and fame, you clearly did that on purpose. we can't forgive you for that"

"we was nineteen! i was stupid and i wanted to get places, you were the closest person i knew to give me what i wanted"

"please stop calling me el! i'm finally at a place in my life where i'm remotely happy and there's no way that i want anything to jeopardise that, call me selfish all you want but it's true. me and tom are happy, my music is going amazing, my family and friends are healthy, what more could i want?"

the pair were interrupted by the sound of elouises family and friends counting down from ten, but just as she began to walk away pete grabbed her wrist and placed his lips on hers.

but what elouise didn't know that was that her boyfriend witnessed the whole thing from the door, he didn't want to believe it. he didn't want to acknowledge the fact that he saw his girlfriend kissing her ex at twelve on new year's eve.

he wanted to be the one to kiss her when they entered the new year but that was ruined now, everything he planned had been forgotten about.

tom wanted to do something special that night, something memoriable and unforgettable but he felt nothing but betrayal and hurt.

but he didn't see everything that happened after, he couldn't bare to look at her anymore so he left, he walked back into the house to get his coat.

"what the hell pete!" elouise shouted as she pulled away, wiping her lips as tears formed in her eyes. "get out. i really hope that you listen to me when i tell you that i never want you to look, contact or even try to speak to anybody that i'm close with. now please leave before i have to get security"

"elouise, me and you. we're meant for each other darling, you might wanna go speak to your little london lover"

"forget about him, forget about me"