part twenty ♡

august

august

elouise downey uploaded a photo

liked by robertdowneyjr, sofiagomez, tomholland2013 and 1

liked by robertdowneyjr, sofiagomez, tomholland2013 and 1.4 million comments

elouisedowney figured i'd go on a social media break for a while, i love you all🖤

comments disabled

after elouise had finished her tour, she decided to lay off the radar at for a while. to help her mental health and look after herself.

tom had acted as elouises safe place the whole time, and she couldn't be more grateful she had someone in her life like him. he truly was the love of her life, both of dying to be with each other but under different circumstances.

but now, here they were: in toms british home that was two streets away from his family, not wanting to leave each other's arms that radiating warmth, playing with tessa.

"thank you for staying with me through everything, tommy" she looked up to the british boy only with love and admiration in her eyes. "these past few months have definitely taken a toll on me but without you, i don't know where i'd be right now"

"you don't have to thank me el, just you being here is enough. i know mum, dad and the boy's and especially tessa missed you, they love you like their own because you're apart of our family now. ever since they met you, you've had a place in their hearts and that means everything to me because i know that the woman i love is accepted" he confessed, placing a loose strand of hair behind her dainty ears.

"the woman you love?" she asked confusingly, "as in friendship or romantically?"

"i think we both know the answer to that one, darling"

"you might need to show me" she smirked, slowly leaning closer to tom to which he obliged.

both tom and elouise felt the gap between them getting smaller, you could cut the tension in the room with a knife while waiting for them to kiss.

and with one swift movement, elli placed her free hand on the back of toms neck, pulling his face to hers as their lips kissed, fireworks and sparks flying around in both of their stomachs just at the touch of their lips on each other's.

a feeling none of them could get with another person.

both of them pulled away, with a sigh of relief, their foreheads resting on the others until tom decided to speak up. "this may be not the most romantic setting" they both chuckled softly, "but elouise rose downey i know this has taken me ages but will you be my girlfriend?"

"i would love to" she confirmed with a smile, you could see from space. "how long have you been waiting to ask that?"

"i was going to ask you a few months ago but it wasn't appropriate, but here we are"

"i couldn't imagine doing this with anybody but you. nobody can ever live up to what you've done for me, what your family's done for me"

"and i'd do it again in a heartbeat for you, forever and always elli"

"you're so adorable, tommy" she giggled, caressing his left cheek, tracing his cheekbone with her thumb. "homecoming though, now that was a masterpiece. you looked like a baby, a cute ass baby"

"if you said that without context, it would sound wrong" he laughed heartily.

"you just had to ruin that cute ass moment, i'm trying to compliment you and that's what i get" she jokingly groaned, as she looked away from her for precisely two seconds before turning back in his direction.

"im sorry, darling" he repeatedly kissed the top of her head, causing her giggle and relax under his touch. "before i forget, mum wants us to go round and visit her later after we take tess for a walk"

"can we? please? it's been ages since i saw your family and that would make my day!"

"of course we can" he kissed her gently before pushing her off the bed, making tessa wake up from her peaceful sleep.

"ow you little bitch! get him tess!" she shouted, as tessa barked at tom.

"tessa, you traitor, you're meant to be on my side!" he acted offended, throwing his hand over his heart.

"good girl, tess" elouise scratched behind the dogs ear, making her lick ellis face all over. "should we go for walkies?"

"mum? are you home?" tom called out as they entered, the memories rushing back to ellis head when she confessed to harry about her crush and now here they were, together finally.

"elli? it's so good to see you, my darling. how are you? is everything okay back in la? oh, we've missed you so much!" nikki engulfed elouise into a bone crushing hug, all while elli tried to catch her breath back.

"mum, she can't breath" tom told his mother before she let go, constantly apologising.

"it's alright nikki, i've missed you all. when was the last time i saw you? april? who cares, it's been too long" elouise giggled, as she hugged nikki one more time until she heard extra footsteps. "harry!"

she ran over to her best friend, and began crying into his shoulder as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. "hey lou, im guessing you missed me?" he whispered into her hair, as she simply nodded before pulling away and wiping her tears.

"i'm such a baby, i'm so sorry. where my lil man and buttercup?"

"paddy's at his friends so hell be back later and sam is actually on his way round now" nikki confirmed, as we all made our way to the living room to talk about everything that's happened. "so has anything exciting happened?"

"i guess you could say that" tom confirmed, smiling to elouise, placing his arm on the back of the couch behind her.

"what do you mean?" harry asked, confusion evident on his face.

"we're together" elouise told them, resting her head on his shoulder as harry and millie jaw dropped. when all of a sudden we heard the front door open,

"where's my motherfucking buttercup?" sam shouted, realising that toms car was outside and with tom comes elouise.