part sixteen ♡

2 and a half months latermay 22nd 2017

may 22nd 2017

elouise downey posted a photo

liked by anthonymackie elizabetholsen zendaya and 3

liked by anthonymackie elizabetholsen zendaya and 3.6 million others

elouisedowney manchester, are you ready?

478,543 comments
tagged tomholland2013 hazosterfield harryholland64 samholland1999

username fuck yes, my night has come!!

username it's my birthday!! this is going to be the best night of my life😁😁
elouisedowney happy birthday angel🤍i hope you have an amazing night x

username i can hear this post
username we go be alrighttt

tomholland2013 im the best best friend for surprising you with me and my brothers🖤
elouisedowney you're my best friends, why not?🖤🖤
harryholland64 im your co song writer, i should be your favourite!!
elouisedowney you have a fair point harold
samholland1999 what am i? chopped liver?

robertdowneyjr my favourite outfit! my favourite song! my favourite person!
elouisedowney my favourite human being ever, i love and miss you so much🥺

zendaya look for me in the crowd!!
elouisedowney oh my god, you're here?!

username bitch get on stage!!

username the way she puts macs song on as everyone entered the arena🥺🥺

nikkihollandphotography i miss you!!
elouisedowney i miss you too! see you in 2 days xx

elouise could hear the chants and cheers from under the stage as the countdown began, causing her to smile at all the support she gets.

"midnight shadows, we're finding love is a baddow, but daylight is so close so don't you worry bout a thing. we go be alright" she began to sing as she walked up the stairs to her dancers in the causing an eruption of cheers.

the chorus came signally for her little dance break, which was choreographed by two people she grew close with over the time, brian and scott nicholson.

she looked through the crowd to see the holland brothers, apart from paddy, harrison and zendaya all dancing and singling along, occasionally with some fans.

"manchester, welcome to the ghostin world tour" she said into the microphone confidently. "tonight is a night where you can let go of your worries, make new friends and for you to feel safe because that's what music is all about. i love you all so so much and i hope you have a great night"

the night considered of laughter, some tears, blushing from tom and elouise, lots of outfit changes and lots of videos.

everything was perfect until the last song.

"i'm gonna need you to put those tiny flashlights on your phone for this next one, please and sing along with me"

the tune for one last time began as the lights dimmed for one last time that night, the arena instantly being covered in white flashes.

"so one last time, i need to be the one who takes you home" elouise sang out to the crowd as a bunch of pink balloons dropped from the causing everybody to go into awe at the sight. "thank you for being here, i love you, goodnight manchester"

elouise left the stage and the innocent concert go-ers began to leave the arena until a loud bang echoed throughout the arena, with screams being muffled within it all.

tom, harry, sam, harrison and zendaya all rushed to get backstage, afraid of what just happened five minutes prior.

people were jumping over the chairs, over the stairwells to exit the place where they thought they were most safe. with one quick turn of the head, tom saw it all. the covered foyer, people covered in blood and that's when realisation hit him.

it was a terrorist attack.

without hesitation, he ran to where he knew elouise would be to find her stood in the corner of the room, tears streaming down her face as she asked people for answers, until tom arrived.

she immediately ran over to him and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug, thankful he was with her at that moment. "what was it? please tell me everybody's safe! please tom!"

"el, i'm so sorry. it was a terrorist attack" he wiped away as many tears as he could without trying to not cry for her sake. "we all need to leave, it's not safe el"

"i can't just leave tom, they came here for a place to let go of their fears and now they're fearing for their life because of me! all of this is my fault!"

"no, it's not. you had no idea this was going to happen, but it's not safe. we need to leave"

instead, elouise looked at her phone to find out what happened to see a picture of part of the arena covered in blood and blurred out bodies. she instantly began to choke on her tears, covering her mouth with her free hand before dropping to her knees.

"i'm so so sorry manchester" she whispered to herself.

elouise🖤 @elouisedowney

broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am
so so sorry. i don't have words.

295.7k comments | 852.8k retweets | 4.6m likes