part twenty six ♡

6 days later

6 days later

elouise downey posted a photo

liked by robertdowneyjr, zendaya, harryholland64 and 1,697,477 others

elouisedowney issa mac n el kinda day🤍

27,257 comments
tagged macmiller

username she's cheating on tom with mac after breaking up with him

username omg yesssss

username they suit so much more than her and tom. fight me

username cheat

username we literally know nothing about the situation, we can't just jump to conclusions about them!!
elouisedowney thank u! all we did was walk the dogs, watch a movie and sing

username loki think somet is happening
username hi i love u

macmiller dance buddies
elouisedowney damn right we are!

zendaya where did u go on new years🥺?
elouisedowney something came up so i went home x

harryholland64 call me!!
username harry...she's dating ur brother

username SHE HAS BANGSSSSSSS
username my dumbass thought u said that she has fangs...

incoming call
from harry🤍

accept or decline

"hey harold, is everything alright?"

"what happened with you and tom on new years? he's acting like a douchebag"

"he broke up with me"

"i'm sorry. what did you just say? he broke
up with you?"

"yeah, he said that we were two people together at the wrong time and he told me that i wasn't at my happiest anymore. it's not true harry, i've never been happier than when i was with him. he's the love of my life and all i want is for him to take me back, that's all i want"

"he loves you too el, but why did he do it?"

"he accused me of cheating on him, with pete. he showed up outside, told me that he wants me back, i told him to leave and when it hit midnight, he kissed me but i promise you that i pushed him away immediately. i don't know if tom saw but he doesn't know the full story. he didn't believe when i tried to explain to him"

"listen to me el. i'm by no means taking his side but he needs time, he needs to get his head straight before he does anything because he doesn't know what he's doing anymore. he's been getting drunk every night, none of us can deal with him. every night, he cries your name out while he's having nightmares. he felt insecure that you'd leave him for someone else and i guess this tipped him over the edge but he didn't listen you out. but you need to not let this bring you down, you need to get through to him and make him the person that he used to be, please"

"he's been getting drunk? oh god no, i can't let him do that to himself after watching mac go through it, i just can't. he deserves so much more than to be drinking over me, he doesn't want me to be there to help him so please help him out for me"

"i'll let him know that you called, el and i'll try to explain to him what you told me about that night"

"you've always known what to say to make me feel better. thank you harry"

"i'm still your best friend. i'll talk to you later, i love you"

"i love you too, harold. speak to you soon"

call ended.

but what elouise didn't know was that tom had heard the entire phone call. everything she cried about down the phone was what made him feel horrible about not listening to her.

he knew that he had make a mistake, a huge one but there was nothing he could do about it.

he made her choice even if it meant that she would have to live with the consequences.

she felt insecure, she felt unworthy and her self esteem decreased after he broke up with her. elouise was always one to tell herself that she didn't need a man to make her happy but he did. tom made her happier than she had ever been in her entire life. tom was there through the hard times. he was there for every anxiety attack in the past year and a half. she needed him in her life.

all the times she had cried into his shoulder. all the morning kisses off her. all the karaoke they took part in. the studio visits when inspiration struck. the harry styles songs coming from the bathroom when she showered. her obsession with tiffany and co and breakfast at tiffany's. her obsession with criminal minds. her love of champagne even though she'd never drank it before except that night.

all the times she checked on mac when she thought of him. when she messages the families of the bombing victims. the fundraisers she does. the awareness she spreads online. the relationship she has with his family. the amount of time and dedication she puts into all of her work. the pep talks she gave herself every morning in the mirror.

he wouldn't change any of it.

tom loved elouise, there was no doubt about it but there was surely no way that she'd take him back after what happened.