Chapter 1: New Beginnings (3/4)

.

.

.

After the Gym Incident everyone walked around, they found Their dorm by using the Monopad. Nozomu just walking in to hide, she was terrified. She thought the stories were over, on her luck they weren't. Now she was trapped here forever. She could die. Kirade could die, Her new Friend Kuzato could die. This was a nightmare for Nozomu. She wanted to cry but before that thought was able to be acted upon, someone knocked on the door. Nozomu went and opened it. It was Kirade and Yoi. "Hey Nozomu! Are you okay?" Yoi asked. "Other than being trapped in a killing game, one my parents warned is dangerous, one where we could die, one that educes despair.... yeah no In flipping far from okay" Nozomu said.

"Oh don't be like that Nozomu!" Kirade said. "Yeah! Eventually our Parents will get us, I mean, this could possibly be a prank. Twisted yes bu-" Yoi was cut off. "NO THIS IS NOT A PRANK! THIS IS HAPPENING! AGAIN! HASN'T HISTORY TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING!?" Nozomu yelled. "History?" Yoi asked. "The Tragedy, Years ago? Tell me some one has told you, how the world, over night, Fell into a Despairing state and a war that took years to stop?" Nozomu asked.

Yoi was confused. Kirade knew what she was talking about. "that Incident... My parents told me somewhat about it... It was horrible, made them do horrible things.. in the end, Hope lived on" Kirade said. "Our family never told us about this" Yoi said. Nozomu sighed and invited them in, sitting them down for a bit. "I'll tell you it all, Bit by Bit... but as crazy as it sounds, it is the truth.... " Nozomu said. Nozomu explained to them, the horrid details her parents Explained to her, all of it Engraved to her head. What Once was a tragedy sounded like history long forgotten..

".. Then Wait... Why did All this start?" Yoi asked. "It started from one famous Junko Enoshima... the Ultimate Despair... the first.." Nozomu said. Kirade nodded. "YUP~! UPUPU~!" Monokuma said, coming out of no where. "GAH! THE DEMON SPAWN IS BACK!" Kirade yelled. "Oh Not funny" Monokuma said in a sad tone. "You Existence is not funny! Why are you even here!?" Kirade asked. "To check up on my New Students~" Monokuma said. They all groaned in annoyance as Monokuma bugged them. "Can you go away?" Nozomu asked. "No can do little miss Ultimate Hope Child~!" Monokuma said.

Nozomu got up, walked to the door and sighed, opening it. "HEY TETSUMI RIGHT? HEADMASTER SAID THEY'LL PAY YOU FOR A NIGHT WITH THEM!" Nozomu yelled before grabbing Monokuma and pushing him out the room and closing the door. "HEY THAT WAS A VIO-" Monookuma said before he looked and saw the Harlot chasing him. "OH DADDYKUMA~?" Tetsumi yelled. Monokuma booked it. Nozomu listened through the door. ".... I... I have no words for that other than.. How did you-" Yoi asked before getting cut off. "I theorized it." Nozomu said. Kirade sighed. "You and your Bizarre Theories. 

They sat in silence for a while before getting bored. "Do you wanna see the others?" Yoi asked. "Sure" Kirade said. "Might as well" Nozomu said. The 3 girls walked out. First they saw no one in miles, but soon they heard a commotion in the kitchen. They walked around to see Everyone sitting and eating. "YOI! OVER HERE!" Warui yelled. Thew 3 Walked over and sat. A Pink haired boy walked out. "Oh? More Customers!~! Im Glad to see you've arrived~!" the Pink haired boy said, passing some food down. "O-Oh! Thank you!" Nozomu said happily. "DAMN RAMUJI! THIS FOOD IS GOOD!" Tsuyoi yelled across the room. "Agreed!" Usagi yelled after, both of them surrounded by bowls. "Hehehe.. I guess they really like my food huh?" Ramuji said. "I Guess so.. are you a cook?" Nozomu asked. "O no, Im Ramuji, The Ultimate Baker, I make all sorts of baked goodies. "Woah~!!!"  Kirade yelled. They ate and soon were impressed,. No wonder why Ramuji was a Ultimate baker, His Food was the Bomb! They gladly ate and talked with everyone else. It was fun.. 

Though Drama started. "Can you not, Kagebi?" Megami asked. "Nope. I need to plot how to end you all" Kagebi said. "Oh gee.. really heart warming.. could you atleast have hid that fact first?" Megami said, tossing Kagebi's journal aside and yelling at him. "Your a Selfish asshole you know that?" Megami yelled. "And your an Uptight bitch" Kagebi responded, making them yell. They fought. They were Just making a Rucus. "IF YOU  WANNA KILL SO BAD JUST KILL ME! CAUSE GOD KNOWS YOUR GONNA DO IT EVENTUALLY TO SAVE YOUR OWN ASS!" Megami yelled before storming off. "... What was that?" Nozomu said. "A Couple fighting." Kizato said walking forward. 

They sighed and talked, confused. Ramuji went and walked out for a bit to get a some more ingredients, as There was a lack in the fridge. Kagebi was put in a corner as Kuzato and Tsuyan watched him like a hawk. It was like a mini party in the cafeteria and everyone just loved the food. Kirade and Nozomu laughed and giggled as they along with the twins, Chatted about what they liked. Usagi was with Tetsumi and Dansei, chatting about how mean and Rude Monokuma was.... well... at least Dansei and Usagi were. Tetsumi just kept saying a bunch of things that shall not be repeated. Tsuyoi, Mokki, and Riku were yelling at Tsukuba, to not stalk people as Tsukuba was wanting to ship people. 

Everyone was having fun. Soon Ramuji came back with food and finished feeding all of the hungry students. Soon It was getting late and Monokuma warned the students that and they all sighed. Going to bed, feeling like they were fed like kings. Kagebi ran out first, looking for His Girlfriend, He looked off. Soon The Hungry Duo followed, Soon everyone left to go to bed. Nozomu walked into her dorm and sighed. She felt alone. This was a mess.. Nozomu cirled up in her bed and cried. "Mom... Dad... What would you do? How do I get out of this mess" Nozomu said before closing her eyes.. She was Trapped. This was the end for everyone... why was he back? How was he back? This fucking sucks... Nozomu passed out from crying. the overwhelming feeling of Despair surrounded her.. such irony for the Hope child

.

.

.

.

.

The Next day the Students all gathered at The Cafeteria like suggested, by Tsuyan. They all talked. "Hey guys!" Tsuyan said. Nozomu, Kirade, Yoi, and Riku came in first, they were early. The People that came on time were next. Tsukuba, Tsuyoi, Ramuji, and Usagi walked in next. Lastly the late people rolled in, Mokki, Kagebi, Tetsumi, Dansei, Warui, and Kuzato... There suddenly felt like someone was missing. 

"Hey guys? Have you seen Megami?" Usagi asked. Kagebi looked away. "I tried knocking on her door last night, she didn't answer" Kagebi said. "Maybe she's Sleeping in?" Ramuji suggested. "Yeah Possibly" Warui. "Maybe we should go bring her some food so she doesn't feel like we have to wait on her to fully prepare herself for the day?" Warui suggested. "I'll go take her some food!" Kirade offered. "I'll go too" Nozomu said. she was a little worried. Ramuji nodded and passed them some food. He turned away and went back to cooking more.

Kirade and Nozomu went out looking for food. Kuzato ran after, catching up. "I might as well go" he said. they smiled and chatted as they walked before reaching Megami's door. Nozomu knocked on it. "Megami we brought food~!" Nozomu said as she knocked. Suddenly the door slowly opened from her knocking. it was unlocked? Nozomu looked inside. "S-She's not here?" Nozomu said. "Huh? thats odd" Kuzato said. "Maybe she got up and got lost. We should look for her?" Kirade said. "Sure. Kirade, you stay hereincase she wonders back. Me and Kuzato will look around." Nozomu said. Kirade nodded. the 3 splitted up. Nozomu looked around and went to check every area.

"Megami?" she yelled. as she searched. She noticed all the doors were closed. She checked in all the rooms in the hallway, not finding her. till she checked the last closet at the hallway. "Megami are you in here?-..." she said walking fully in, having a little trouble. She looked behind her as the door closed to see why it was so hard to open  and saw as the door closed.

Inside was something shocking