The First Day Of Training Camp (Bus Ride)

Hinata's prospective

As I start to try to get out of the hug trap that I have been traped in all night I see that Ushijima and Oikawa both start to wake up.

"Hey guys I need to get up I have to get to the bus really early," I said as I still try to get out of the hug trap.

"Come on Shrimpy-chan~ it's only 3 am you can stay a little longer~," Oikawa said while squeezing tighter around my waist.

"Ushijima help me, you know how important volley-ball is," I said while hoping that Ushijima would be on my side.

"for once I agree with Oikawa, you can stay here for another 30 minutes and take the bus to the school," Ushijima said in his usual robot voice.

I tried to think of a way I could get out of this hug, I looked yesterday and the buses don't start coming to the bus station till 5. And if I tried to walk there in 30 minutes then I would be late. Then it came to me, I could try to bribe them! But what could I bribe them with?

"OK fine if you let me go right now I will give you both a kiss on the cheek when I get back from the camp," I said convinced that this would do nothing I mean, I know none of them could love a guy like me. or in general like a guy at all.

After I said this they both let go instantly both of there faces a deep red color. I just smiled and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

~Time Skip To The Bus~

As I arrive at the school I notice that I was the last one there, As I got onto the bus I also noticed that the only set was right next to Tsukishima. I remember what I had said to him, I was so mean to him and he did not even do anything. I sit right next to him and just looked at my phone hoping that he does not talk to me. He probably hates me at this point so I was just hoping that this bus ride would go by fast.

"Hey Hinata I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, I should have not attacked Kageyama even if he was just trying to get with you. It just made me mad," He said while looking away from me with his headphones on.

When he said that I almost went into tears, it was not even his fault but he is apologizing to me! I owe him an apology too, so maybe we can make up.

" I should be the one apologizing I was the one who lashed out at you when you never did anything but try to protect me. I just hope you can forgive me and we can still be friends," After I was done saying the apology I just hoped and prayed that he would accept it and they could become friends again.

" Even though I think I don't deserve it I accept your apology," As he said this he had the warmest smile on his face. all I could do it look at the warm smile on his face and also smile too. It feels like a bunch of weight has just been lifted off of my chest.

" So are you excited to see your crush at the training camp," I said as looking at my phone again.

"W-What do you mean," He said as his face became a blushing mess.

I did start to notice that he had feelings for me, but after the first training camp, I saw him blush at Kuroo a lot. He also stopped blushing at me so I knew that he has a new crush and it was on Kuroo.

"You know who I mean, I saw you blushing at Kuroo last time at the training camp," I said as I put my eyebrows up and down.

"Ok you got me I do like him, but I don't know if he even likes me back," He said while shoving his head into his knees.

"Just try it out I will tell you if he does," I said with a wink

I think this bus ride is going to be a lot of fun.

~Time Skip~

When we started to pull into the school everyone started to get their bags together and was ready to head off of the bus they have been on for the past few hours. As we got out people started saying hi and chatting, But Nekoma seemed really off. They kind of looked depressed. Thats when I remembered......

Kageyama killed Lev

I hope you liked this part! The updates will be going out slower, I want to make sure that I like every part that I send out! And I don't want to be rushed to put out a part every day and have it be really bad. I hope you understand my reasons and still like the book! byeeee.