Nosaka, Nishikage, Saginuma and Hiroto's familiars

Nosaka got a Cosmic Wolf that he had named Kosmo. Kosmo is a wolf-like alien creature with dark blue fur and a fluffy blue mane. His mane concentrates on the scruff of his neck and continues down his back and forms his tail.

He has an area of pale blue fur which dominates his forehead, runs down the bridge of his nose, and frames his face. He has another 'v' shaped patch of blue fur on his chest. He has a teal waterline around his eyes and teal lines on his haunches and the fins on his ankles.

Saginuma has gotten a Cosmic Whales while Hiroto got Kova and Nishikage has gotten a large pinto horse. Kova is an alien with feline features including a tail, four paws and large, sensitive ears. He has dark grey fur with light stripes on his back, paws and a 'Y' shaped spot in the middle of his face.

The outer cartilage of his ears is blue with blue stripes extending over his temples and tapering off near the bridge of his nose. He has almond-shaped yellow eyes with pink pupils and a flyaway streak of orange fur on top of his head.

Saginuma and everyone else had fully noticed that the Cosmic Whales are easily the size of a dwarf planet and cosmic whales have armored backs with soft underbellies. They also have dozens of trailing sensory antenna located in the pelvic and anal region.

Their armored backs feature a unique, dynamic configuration of spikes, ridges and bumps. The whale and resided on has a slanting mountain range, dense forests and a rocky rim around the edge of it's armor. Cosmic Whales are so large, these features constitute geological formations.

They also have small, blue eyes located near the mouth at the front of their heads. Nishikage wonders why he has gotten a large horse only until Aoki explains that he's a 'Knight' and Nosaka is his 'King' which explains a lot really.

Nosaka got Kosmo a mate with the colors being white and black. He wasn't going to leave him without a family really. Aoki was training when she accidentally had made a Queen version of King's Lancer, but as a bow and arrow really making Nosaka to smile.

Haizaki and Hiroto also saw she had made two shots to match their own, too. The Coulomb Force for Hiroto and Emperor Penguin Metorite Shower for Haizaki making them to like it, but somehow Haizaki and Aoki did a shot together really.

It was called Emperor Penguin Lovers making both to blush really as Hiroto and Aoki did a shot together called Shooting Star Force making Hiroto to blush as he holds her hand making her to blush as well, too. Nosaka and Aoki did make one together, too.

It was called Royal Harmony. King (Nosaka) and Queen (Aoki) shows up together in their thrones and both thrust their swords into the air and slash down together making it to be a purple color as the blue (King) and red (Queen) mixes together half way through the shot really.

Because of Aoki being Nosaka's queen, Nishikage can use his shield move making him to be shocked, but kept it to himself for now as Kidou was helping them get use to more parts of the Gamer World when she fully sanged that stupid cursed damnna it song again.

"The clock keeps ticking on
happy memories are gone
and the story once again
will start

Life is a mystery,
yet we repeat history
left with nothing but a
Burden Heart

Thought you tried your hardest,
it seems that it wasn't
enough

will you stay in this world
where no one knows what
you speak of?

Will you ever see it,
the future you had dreamed of
full of love

if you're smart, you'll live
with a Burden Heart." Aoki holds the word 'Heart' for seven seconds.

"The clock keeps ticking on,
the life we knew is gone
nowhere to run and
nowhere to hide.

Keep it up, carry on
though you won't see the dawn
keep the dark and despair
deep inside.

There's nowhere to run to,
there's nobody who could
help you.

Sad when you can do,
is hold your vow and
see it through.

Even if it feels like
your mind is going to break
apart

Fight on,
move on with a
Burden Heart (Burden Heart, Burden Heart)

Leave it be, come on
let it go.
you can't see and you
do not know.

What awaits you behind
the gates
is a cruel, investable fate.

Ahaha ahaha

Throw it back
just leave it behind.
Do you know what it is
you'll find?

What's in store past the
closed of door is something
that will make you lose you your mind.

The battle that you fight
is simply one you cannot win
If you can't stand the site,
then isn't it best to give in?

If you do not want to, then go
ahead and once again restart.
Carrying nothing, but a
Burden Heart

There's no use to crying, so do
not please, no more do shed
When your hope is dying,
you'll never tire of
feeling dead

Welcome to you're new life,
a tragedy that's ready
to start

A new tale featuring seven
Burden Hearts." Aoki sings with the word 'hearts' being held for five seconds again before she starts to collapse to the ground.

"Not again!" Hiroto caught her fast as she falls backwards and fully towards him as Nosaka looks to Norika fast as this is critical really.

"Were there any other survivors besides you two?"

"Wha?"

"Were there any other survivors besides you two?" Kidou realized what Nosaka was getting at really.

"You think that the song is about Aoki, Norika and five other child who got humanely experimented on than actually the seven of you really." Nosaka nods as Norika thinks back to that time.

"No. Just me and Aoki. You think they were somewhere else in the building?"

"It would help explain the song even more." Nishikage said as he thinks about it really.

"Then I'll send a request to the 'Creator' to locate them and we'll see what to do after that." Kidou said as Aoki woke up then making her to feel weak and sick.

"She's like that once ever two to three months. Here's how to make the medicine. It's the only thing that works on her really." Haizaki saw the many ingredients and he looks to Hiroto.

"I am so going to be needing you and Nosaka's help for this." Once Hiroto and Nosaka saw the many ingredients, they flinched.

"Some are extinct and the rest are in another country, but in the Gamer World... We got a lot to collect really." Haizaki sighs of relief as he wouldn't know how to make it making Nosaka to gain the job 'Druid' and 'Alchemist' to make the medicine making him to have enough for ten years max.

"Life saver you are really." Haizaki gave one of the bottles to Aoki and her fever went down.

"Twice a day should do it. That's how I got rid of it the very first time when it had first showed up when she was seven." Norika said as now everyone is worried since Norika explains about her small oracle powers and what she saw making them to now panic even more.

"This changes everything now really." Kidou said as he wonders fully why Aoki only as this is not a good thing as coming into her full power at a very young age cause of danger is going to cause a lot of damage to her body and a good chance she won't be able to carry babies really.

Haizkai was walking home when a large raven landed onto his right shoulder with Demonic red eyes making him to look and felt a familiar bond making him to take Rae, the raven home and he really knows that as a Demonic Lord also needs a familiar.

'What have I gotten myself into? Kidou have better help me out or else I'll kill him.'