Aoki's wings

Aoki woke up to long length wings coming out of her back making her to see that it's covering fully Hikaru's body who's curled up into her body making her to smile as she gently moves the hair out of his face making him to gently moan before curling up more into her.

"Um... Aoki?" She turns to the very doorway of the very bedroom and she saw that Nosaka, Haizaki, Hiroto, Nishikage, Kidou, Haruna, Fudou, Shirou, Gounji and Saginuma were looking at her fully shocked making her to look back down at her wings as that look very different really.

'I wonder why I have wings really coming out of my back.' Aoki thinks as she looks at the wings coming from her back seeing the colors were very different and seems to feel real even when she's not in the 'Gamer World' really.

Downy soft and darkly colored, the wings were larger than she was. The feathers were outwardly a soft reddish gold that deepened into a dark crimson gold with black, purple and dark blue spots mixed in making Kidou to be fully concerned now really.

The black spots were swirling lines that seemed interconnected with purple coiled around them ranging from an almost unseen purplish color to a light amethyst. The dark blue spots looked more like splashes of ink that ranged from a soft pastel blue to an almost black navy blue.

Aoki found herself trying to figure out really where the wings came from before she heard a soft trill and saw a giant Phoenix on the back of her chair making her to look to it as it has the same colors in it's wings before it came right over and nuzzled her making her to close her right eye.

Kidou was shocked at the Phoenix as he knows there is only three and they don't leave their homes at all really cause of their wings and right now, he is seeing one of them as that very phoenix in front of them all right now really was actually...

"Catherine?" She's one of three 'Atherine' triple sisters ever to be born as a Phoenix with Katherine being the oldest one while poor Qatherine is the youngest one.

"*Trill*." Catherine said before she nuzzled Aoki again and curls into Hikaru's chest to sleep making him to hold her while Hiroto just walks over as he gentle touches the right wing making Aoki to be moaning as Hiroto moves away from her to look at the others.

"The wings are fresh." Kidou just groans as Fudou rubs his back to comfort him really as this is going to be very bad for him really.

"That means only one thing... Aoki has unlocked a new class from looking after Hikaru. 'Angel' Class which is why she has wings." Aoki shivers bad as Hikaru accidentally moves her right wing more over him making her to moan from that really.

"Hikaru, sweetie pie. It's time to wake up." Aoki gentle shakes him making him to blink as he looks up at her sleepy.

"Onee-sama? Wha?" Hiroto was quick to take a picture of it really making him to chuckle as Hikaru gasps at him and whines like a child making Nosaka to gentle rub his head to calm him down really.

"Wha? Nosaka-san?" Hikaru looks to him as Aoki sits up and had Cathrine to help her out really with hiding her wings from the others which hurts like a bitch really. Aoki groans in pain from it really as it's not something she doesn't wants anyone to ever go through.

"That hurts." Aoki whispers as Haizaki cleans her back up since there is some blood and pieces of skins making Haruna to help him out as Nosaka got Hikaru to calm down as Catherine lands straight into Hikaru's arms making him to look down at her confused really.

"A phoenix?" Hikaru said confused as Catherine just nuzzles him really making him to have his left eye closed as Catherine trills at him happily really.

"Oh, I got it! He's your nephew! A fourth sister was born human and he's a half-phoenix cause of it! You gave me the wings to safe-guard him until he's ready to join you, but what about his soulmate? Surely he has one really." Aoki asked Catherine who nods to her.

"WHAT?" Hikaru was shocked as Kidou rubs the bridge of his nose as this is not something he had expected really making Fudou to help out really as he isn't leaving him like this really ever as this is going to be very much stressful really.

"Don't worry, Hikaru. You can still get a job. She must be allowing it of she's here fully than back home really." Catherine nods as she fully nuzzles Hikaru again making him to fall backwards and his head lands onto Aoki's lap making it to be a perfect picture again.

"I'm agreeing as Hikaru seems to be able to do stuff that we can't and this is a good opportunity for him to learn how to do it really." Nosaka said as he looks down to Hikaru as Catherine is still really nuzzling her nephew's face.

"I'll babysit him. It seems attached to me and I can help him out with getting use to that world really." It was agreed upon and Hikaru is going to be shocked to his true home really.

'What did I just get myself into really? Well, at least Yatherine will know her son is safe as her older son was pure human really.' Aoki thinks to herself as she helps Hikaru through the full process of setting up his own character really.