Twins

Aoki saw two women abandoned their babies as they have a lot of bad scares and wounds on them before Aoki saw what happened to them and she managed to take all of the nursery things before going back to pick the two up as their blankets has a note on it.

Please adopt my my baby. His name are Shivam/Jareth. Thank you for looking after him.

~His mother

Aoki had tears going down her face and Aphrodite saw her there making him to help bring them over as all three had Kidou's help again as they made sure they had all three as their father. Aphrodite helped check to see if they were alright really.

"Both are very healthy baby boys meaning their mothers had kept them a secret from their boyfriend or husband really. Smart move." Aphrodite said as Aoki has the rooms set up making her to notice one of them has a thing for nature and the other has a thing for the animals.

She set their rooms up for that making them to love it as their nursery things was places into the playroom for them. Shinjou was fully pleased to have two more grandsons as Nosaka welcomes him to the kingdom from Nosaka, but he politely refused.

He knows that world won't fully welcome him in making Kidou to figure it out as this is confusing and the 'Creator' welcomes him personally making him to accept and saw the kingdom that Nosaka has cause of Aoki making him to chuckle really.

Naomi saw him and pulls him to Aoki who hugs him as Nosaka chuckles at the fact she tackled him into a hug. She has also fully explained to them what she was thinking and felt when under the drugs really. Shinjou was not fully pleased with that really.

Hikaru worries that his mate won't accept him making Aoki to calm him down and explain that he will, just needs time to handle the new world he is apart of really which worked like a charm as Nishikage got him to the fourth rank of the Knights really.

Shinjou gets to fully meet Naomi, Naoki, Naomie, Noah, Jareth and Shivam making him to fully enjoy babysitting them really. Hikaru was on a solo quest and managed to bet it with him having a lot of new items for the kingdom to have really.

Aoki was pleased as Nishikage has him as his Lieutenant making him to blush at that as he has done well really. Shinjou was surprised on that and got a lot of training as a Adventurer, a Mage, a Knight and his human statues was gone with his true one up which is 'Demonic Falling Arc Angel'.

Aoki is fully actually a 'Demonic Phoenix Falling Arc Siren Raiju Harpy Angel' making her to worry fully really. The 'Creator' can fully separate them, but will cause her pain in the process making her to think as she needs to think about it actually really.

Aphrodite was with her as she thinks making her to worry as there might be a chance of her dying and she doesn't want that making Aphrodite to calm her down and shows how the process is going to be making Aoki to calm and thinks a bit more.

"Is it possible to keep some?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll agree to it, but want to keep the Phoenix and Siren parts only. The Raiju can be used to go to Hiroto as a God Familiar, can't it? The Angel part can be your counterpart: a Falling Holy Lord, can't it? Holy Lords can have the wings, right?

The Demonic part can be a helper to Haizaki, can't it?" Aphrodite fully nods as the 'Creator' perseids with it. Aoki did feel pain, but she wasn't going to let it stop her as the three parts separate from her and what she wants done to them had happen.

It was making her to feel a bit more weak, but it feels like a more burden was fully lifted off of her shoulders making her to be happy as Haizaki knows that the three parts of her don't have human emotions at all really. The Falling Holy Lord was actually killed.

It was causing damage and needed to be destroyed which Aoki didn't know about, but she can feel the very powers being purified for Aphrodite to have, the Raiju loved having Hiroto has it's master and the Demonic part of her... It asked to be Haizaki's mistress.

Aoki was shocked and in the 'Gamer World', this will make Haizaki be more powerful as even with a soulmate, having a lot of mistresses makes Haizkai to be powerful really. Aoki doesn't mind, but wants the child between the two to be for the Demonic's family only really.

Haizkai blushes as he knows his Dmeonic Lord instincts were fully purring at this really. Kidou had to help out a lot really as this is a lot to take in really. Aoki did fully apologize to Haizaki making him to tell her to not worry and that he has a lot to still learn about really.

Shinjou helps Aoki to understand about it more since he got a crush course of it making her to chuckle since he didn't get enough sleep cause of the crush course really. Aoki feels better and thanks the two for it making them to smile at her really.