FFI Prelims Second Match Thoughts

Aoki was happy as Nishikage had blocked it making her to hear Norika and Saginuma cheer for him making him to smile at them secretly to keep it a secret as they won against Shining Satans which Kidou was happy about as both Haizaki and Hiroto were having a little bit of a hard time on the field really, but they're good now.

'Good thing Aoki let's them talk to her alone to figure out what's fully wrong and then have counseling with me separately. Once Nosaka gets back, that's his doing then.' Kidou thinks as he was shocked that Kudou-kontaku placed him and Fudou as roommates.

'Aoki had better not told him we're dating cause I'm not sure what our relationship even is really.' Fudou smirks as Kidou realizes it's fully Fudou's doing that they're both roommates really.

'Damnna it!' Aoki chuckles as poor Kidou is trapped making Haizaki and Hiroto to laugh at him once they got back and are in their own room alone. Haruna enjoys this and she keeps calling Fudou 'aniki' which he didn't stop really.

"Poor Kidou. Shame Nosaka isn't here. He would have saved him I bet." Aoki said with a small smirk on her face as Nishikage laughs and falls out of his chair.

"No bet! Nosaka would have giving Fudou ideas instead and help Fudou more!" Haizaki was kicking his feet on his bed while on his back at that image.

"I agree, but Nosaka would of helped Kidou in some way, right?" Hiroto asked as Saginuma shakes his head with a smile on his face.

"Hiroto, Hiroto. You do know that Nosaka will be neutral between the two, right?" Nishikage fake gasps and fakes sympathy for Kidou.

"Poor Kidou." They all started to laugh at him as they then heard a squawk and the door was opened by Haruna who allowed them to see Fudou chasing after Kidou who is trying to get away from him.

"I got it on video of aniki trying to get onii-chan in a dress for their date tonight!" Aoki burst fast to Haruna and watches the video as she was now bent over and trying to hold in her laughter.

"H-Haizaki, y-you want to w-watch it?" Everyone smirks and each saw the video making them to be like Aoki as Haruna went to help her aniki get her onii-chan in the dress again.

"Take pictures and I'll pay for them!"

"Got it!"

"HARUNA! DON'T YOU DARE!" More squeaks as Kidou was just then jumped by Haruna to get him back into the room REALLY.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" Kidou screams as both Fudou and Haruna managed to get him inside the room that both him and Fudou share really as the others were confused as heck onto what is going on as they look to the laughing group of five people.

"Kidou didn't want to wear a dress for his and Fudou's date tonight!" Shirou gasps and went to help get him INTO the dress.

"AH! SHIROU! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR HIGH-HEELS!" The group laughs as the others were gasping like fishes out of water at the door really.

"Alright. Everyone, down for super. I'm going to go help Kidou as a dress is too much, but an overall dress with a simple shirt would work better." Kudou-kontaku said as he went to help Kidou out as Haruna got the pictures and the new ones really.

"THANK YOU, KUDOU-KONTAKU!" Kidou was happy with that very arrangement more than a real dress. Aoki has Shirou following them without anyone knowing about it and Haruna joins in as they have pictures and videos making them to crackle laughing at them really.

"Shame he wouldn't be able to live it down!" Haizaki laughs as he just nods his head and Hiroto was bent over trying to control his laugh really as this is too much for him.

"Definitely going to be showing Nosaka these! He'll be the same as us I bet!"

"No bet nor dice!" They all shout as Kidou and Fudou came back five minutes after Haruna and Shirou did really making them to miss it as Fudou wants a copy of those which Haruna agrees to really. Poor Kidou. He's trapped good really.