Tenth match thoughts

Aoki was happy they have won against Outei Tsukinomiya even if she had to grabbed both Haizaki's and Nosaka's shirt and fully gave a speech about their plays making them to snap out of it and Miyano showed up shocking poor Haizaki really.

Aoki, Haizaki and Nosaka then went to a nearby tower and they promised each other that they will play soccer again. Aoki was sitting on a bench when she saw Kidou and wonders what's up as she didn't know about her soulmates being near by.

"Nosaka Yuuma, huh? Kira Hiroto."

"He's the last one."

"Pleasure. Looks like Kidou got her talking a bit." They noticed and waits for the moment. Kidou got her use to talking without even knowing his plan.

"Actually... The reason I wanted to talk to you was because I saw it. The day you killed someone. I know better, but if you're going to be living together with Haizaki, Nosaka and Kira... No secrets must be between the four of you. I can wait for you to find the right words."

"I..." Aoki was shocked as she looks away trying to find the words as she doesn't know what to do as she thinks and got nothing until she felt a a connecting to her three soulmates and the memories came flying through making her to be unable to stop it.

Their lives were shared between them making Aoki to faint as poor Kidou catches her fast making the three to run towards them both making Kidou to worry as the 'Creator' also needs to know about this a.s.a.p, but first he has to calm down three soulmates to the girl in his arms really.

"O.K, didn't expect that."

"So... That's why."

"What do we do, Kidou? We can't just leave her in this state." Kidou thinks as his plan might have fully worked, but he didn't expect them to share their memories like this.

"Can you still be with her even knowing what you know now, you three?"

"Ha! Like I told Haizaki... I'm not going to be losing her and she's not going to be losing me either." Hiroto said as Kidou nods as Haizaki just looks down to her.

"She hid it cause of the pain she felt from them really and that makes me mad. I'm going to fully protect her until my dying breath really. No one is allowed to fully hurt her and gets away with it really." Kidou smirks as he had expected that from him.

'Guess her Demonic Lord hates that she got hurt before she met him as I heard the Demonicness in his voice really. Bad, but good to know really. Hope Aoki can handle this fully in the far future as a wife really.' Kidou thinks to himself.

"I did expect that answer from you actually, Haizaki." Nosaka was now the quiet one as he's actually thinking.

"Those man... They look like they belong to an organization that just turn children into tools of war. If they're going to be after her and Norika... We will need to hide in the Gamer World until they're all arrested. I won't let her be hurt ever again." Kidou nods as that's a good thing about Nosaka.

"Right. I'll warn the 'Creator' and you three look after her. Nosaka might not be able to since he's going to be in the hospital. That leaves Hiroto and Haizaki to look after her." All three nod as Nosaka doesn't mind Nishikage to help and look after her.

Norika has Nishikage as her last soulmate making her to explain a lot of stuff to help him out and then Nosaka showed up to ask Nishikage to help look after Aoki in his place since he will be fully leaving the country in a couple of weeks to go to America for his treatments.

"Then... Aoki is your 'Queen'? I notice you got the royal title 'King' and you're marked as my 'king' with her as my 'queen'."

"May I be sharing her with two other boys, she is my 'Queen' and I want you to look after her until I'm back. Haizaki and Hiroto didn't mind since they see you as a full extension of myself really."

"Got it. Norika..."

"Aoki is my sister, so I don't mind. I'll help out. You saw a lot of her memories, didn't you Nosaka? It explains a lot really for me. I was about to do the same. I don't want secrets between us." Nosaka nods and leaves to allow her to do so as it was making the two to be very shocked.

"That is not a good thing at all really." Norika nods as both have agreed to help her and to protect Aoki since it seems her father is alive and she doesn't know what he looks like really.

'Sis... I hope this helps cause you are in extreme danger if not fully protected.'