Making Changes ( Roc Royal story)

Falen's P.O.V

I waited for that negative sign to appear, but it never did. Instead, it was replaced by a plus sign I've never seen before.

"Falen, you're pregnant," Ariane, my best friend said.

"Shit."

"Here try another one."

I tried another, and another one. Four in total, and they all had the demonic plus sign.

"I can't believe this," I say.

" Don't feel bummed out, pregnancy tests aren't always reliable," Ariane said.

"So you mean to tell me, we spent $30 on some fucking sticks and they aren't even reliable?!" I said, anger growing in my voice.

"Falen, calm down. Make an appointment with your doctor and find out for sure."

"Yeah, I will, thanks for all your help."

"No problem, how about we watch Lifetime movies like w-,"

Ariane was talking, but I wasn't listening. I was having a flashback to that day.

Flashack

I was in the club dancing on some random guy. I went to the bar to get a drink, and the bartender handed me a glass of something and said it was from the gentleman upstairs. I looked upstairs, and noticed he was in the V.I.P section. I looked at him, and instantly recognized him. It was Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior. I knew this from taking my sister to their concerts when I was 16. I didn't particularly care for them, and at the time would've rather spent my time with my boyfriend Nolen, but that was the past. He winked at me, and I gave him a seductive smile, downed the glass and was back on the dance floor. He came up to me, we talked,drank, and before I knew it we were naked in a room. We had relations, and that was it.

"Falen!"

"Huh?"

"I said do you want to watch Lifetime movies?"

"Oh, yeah."

I couldn't believe that I, Falen Raquel Vassilato could be pregnant. I mean it's not like it's the worse thing, considering that I'm 25 years old. I grew up in New York with my little sister Celine. My mom, Joanna is Greek, and my dad Daniel is black (I know you're thinking, Vassilato isn't a black name, but we took my mom's Greek one instead). I graduated from Columbia University with a Business degree, I had a job as a manager for the best modeling agency in New York, I lived in my own apartment, and had my own car, an Audi A4.

I've never been into "relationships" as you would call em. Mine were more like, I'd meet a guy, get close with him, sleep with him, then call him when I wanted to have sex, a friend with "benefits" relationship. And no, I am not a hoe, I know you're wondering why don't I like relationships? Well I was in one real one when I was 16. The guy, Nolen, did all that sappy shit and I gave him my heart, and virginity. Then, he cheated, and eventually broke it off. I hated that I give him my virginity. My mother would always say " Your virginity is like a flower, only to picked by the right one." (she said it in greek but you all wouldn't understand it). My family was a big advocate for abstinence until marriage, but what's done is done.

"So, do you know who the father is?" Ariane asked, breaking my thought process.

"Of course," I laugh.

"So umm who is it?"

"Roc...." I mumble.

"Roc? Wait. ROC ROYAL FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR? HOW. ARE YOU SURE? EXPLAIN!!!"

" Calm down. He was at the club, and I haven't had sex in 2 months until last week." I explain