Trials

Falen's P.O.V

It's been a month since Roc and I got to know each other. Sadly, he had to leave to days after we made up and I haven't seen him. He promised to keep in touch, but we've barely talked...and when we do, he mostly asks about the baby. We aren't officially dating, just good friends. I was at my apartment watching Acces Hollywood with Ariane on a Friday night.

"And now, Roc Royal of Mindless Behavior was spotted walking around the streets of California, with pregnant dancer Ki'Loni, sources say she was spotted with a diamond ring on her left hand. Could she be his fiance´?"

It feels like my whole life came crashing down.

"Fal you ok?" Ariane asked.

But I didn't bother answering because all I could think about was that diamond ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on girl let's go!" Ariane yelled.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into DRIVING to Baltimore!" I exclaimed.

"Stop bitching and get in. You lucky I don't make you drive."

"Relax, pregnant people need time."

"Heifer, you only a month pregnant and not even showing. Save the drama fa ya mama!" Ariane laughed.

You know how I told you I hate long car rides, well guess who is taking one to go to her parent's house for Thanksgiving? Yep, this one. We decided to leave two days before Thanksgiving to get there early.

"We got 3 and a half hours, so we gonna talk," she said sternly.

"Oh god."

"Have you talked to Roc since you saw Access Hollywood?"

"Nope. But it's not like we were talking much since then."

"Has he tried to call you?"

"Yeah, cause I think he's caught on that I'm mad at him."

"Hmm, I think you should at least talk to him," she said thoughtfully.

"Nope. This is like a mini vacation and I'm gonna enjoy myself and see my auntie and her daughter from Greece, my dad's family and most of all Celine. Fuck Roc," I said bluntly.

"So what if your mom tells the family about you being pregnant?"

"I've asked her not to do so."

"And what if-"

"ENOUGH with the questions. Let's enjoy ourselves," I said turning on the radio. Pop That came on.

"You right. This my shit!" Ariane exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and we were in front of my parent's house. This is a beautiful place. I called my mom to let her know I was outside.

"I'm not home, I'm out, but someone should be there to open the door," my mother said.

"Ok."

I rung the doorbell and Roc opened the door?

"Shit," I said bluntly. I tried to walk away, but Roc grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He picked me up and carried me into a room and began kissing on my neck.

"Baby, I missed you," he said in between kisses.

"Don't fucking baby me Chresanto."

"What's the matter?" he asked, tugging at my shirt.

"Wanna explain why I see you on Access Hollywood and they are talking about you're engaged to Ki'Loni who is pregnant by the way?"

"Uhh..."

"Answer me!"

Then I felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Ariane.

Ariane: Hey, I saw Roc was there so I decided to give you two some alone time I'll be back later.

"Well, Ki'Loni is NOT my fiance, and she isn't pregnant by me. She's my best friend and we were shopping for her fiance."

"So then why have you barely talked to me before then?"

"Because, MB has an album out and we've been busy."

"So you couldn't call me once to see how I was doing and not the baby, once?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just in love with you and it's scary how fast we've been moving, and I was trying to find a way to ask you this and make it special but I'll do it now."

Then he pulled out a grey velvet box, got on one knee and said,

"Will you marry me?"