The News

(Picture of Falen on the right)

Falen's P.O.V

I sat in my office waiting for my lunch break, that's when my appointment was.

I finished up on booking the location for our next fashion show, right when the clock turned 11:57. I logged out of my computer and locked my office, when I was approached by Damian, otherwise known as my admirer.

"Leaving so soon?"he asked.

Clearly.

" Um just my lunch break."

"You never leave the building for lunch," he pointed out.

The fuck?

"Yeah, well I wanted a change, bye."

Damian was cute, but annoying as hell. 

I got in my Audi and pulled out the parking lot, scared outta my mind.

Doctor's Office

I sat in the office tracing my tattoo. I remember getting it at the age of 16, after my breakup with Nolen.

Then the doctor came in.

"Well Miss Vassilato, you are pregnant. You are only 2 months in, but you will have to take pre-natal vitamins and eat well. Here's your prescription. You're next appointment is in a month, congratulations."

I heard everything he said, but I couldn't respond. Those 3 words muted me. You are pregnant.

I, Falen Raquel Vassilato am pregnant.

I sat in my car in the parking lot of my job crying my eyes out like bitch. I'm not an emotional girl, I live by "Life goes on", but I couldn't help myself. My life was going to change big time. For the good or the bad I don't even know. Then my mind thought about one person. Roc.