Could this be love?

Roc's P.O.V 

I wanted to be Mr. SASFAKABD ( Mr. Super Awesome Sexy Fiancé AKA Big Daddy) so I flew out to New York to go to Falen's ultrasound...and tell her my plan.

The ultrasound was cool, and the baby was so small but it's already developing.

"Dr. I have a question,"

"Yes, what is it sir?"

"Can you still have sex while pregnant?"

"Ro- CHRESANTO," Falen yelled.

"It's ok, you won't believe how many times I get that question, but yes. Yes you can."

That was all I needed to hear....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falen's P.O.V

Well I had originally taken the day off, and I was glad I did since Roc is here. I have to admit, when I accepted Roc's engagement I wasn't really feeling him, but now I have this feeling I get when I'm around him. Could it be love?

"Falennnnn," I heard Roc whine, snapping me back into reality.

"What?"

"I am leaving later on..."

"But you just got herrrreee," I whined.

"I know, but MB has a big album coming out.." Roc replied.

I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't. God, what is it with me? I haven't shed one tear since Nolen left me when we were 16, and now all of a sudden, I'm pregnant, and I shed waterworks.

"Baby, don't cry. I have an idea. I think you should move to California with me...."

"WHAT! I can't leave New York! My friends, job, and life is here!!"

"I know! But think about it, I can't move here because I have MB business in Cali, and all my family and friends are there!"

"SO HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I FEEL? GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH! MY WHOLE LIFE I'VE BEEN HERE! YOU CAN AFFORD TO FLY IN AND OUT, I CAN'T!" I yelled.

"Falen, calm down and don't curse at me," he said calmly.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do."

"See, there you go again! You are so defensive! You're so used to hooking up, that you don't know when someone is trying to love you. You still hold on to that hurt from high school! I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm going to take care of you. I love you," he said.

I let his words sink in. Wow, that was the first time I heard that from someone since Nolen. 

"I-I love you too," I stuttered out.

I can't believe I said that.

"Well will you move with me?"

I already knew my answer.