Guess who's coming to dinner

Emerald's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I've known Roc. Call me crazy but I think we're in love..

Anywho, it's a 3 days before Easter, and my aunt always does something special. I want to invite Roc over so he can meet my family.

"Hey babe?," I asked turning to face him.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Wanna come to my family's for Easter?" I asked nervously.

He paused for a moment. "Sure," he said smiling.

"Yay! I'm so happy!" I squealed in excitement.

He laughed and kissed me on my lips. 

"When do we leave?" he asked.

"In two hours!!" I yelled, running to pack my clothes. (Did I mention we live together)

"Damn, such short notice. I think you owe me," he said smirking.

"Hurry, we don't have a lot of time I'll tell you the deets on the plane."

I can't wait. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falen's P.O.V

The dinner went well, and my parents love Nolen. I'm so happy. Anywho... it's a few days before Easter and some of my cousins are coming. I especially excited to see my beautiful cousin Lola from Greece. It was about 2:45 in the afternoon and my family was scheduled to arrive at 4:00. All my family was coming mom and dad's side. I was pretty excited. I get like a little kid when it comes to family.

It seemed like the clock moved so slowly, so I decided to bake some cupcakes. I always do that in my spare time. I used to want to be a baker, but shit happens. I had prepped everything but I had trouble bending down to put them in the oven, I am almost 6 months after all. I heard someone come behind me and put the cupcakes in the oven. I looked up and it was Nolen.

"You seemed to be struggling," he laughed and smirked at the same time.

That reminded me of Roc. I kinda miss him. The way he held me, the strong smell of his cologne, the way he kissed me. Stop it Falen. He denied you, and his son.

"Falen are you ok?" Nolen asked with a weird look on his face.

"Uhh yeah, I'm fine."

He nodded his head and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sleep with Nolen when I heard the doorbell ring. I was going to get it but I was too lazy to move. I assumed someone got it because the loud echo of voices filled the house. Is it 4 already? I looked at the clock. 6 o'clock??? Omg all my family should be here.

"Where's Falen?" I heard a greek accent say.

"Oh she should be down here soon. She was sleep, you know she is pregnant," I heard my mom say.

As I descended down the steps everyone's face lit up. I have that effect on people.

"Falen!!"

I ran up to Lola and gave her a huge hug.

"I missed you!" I said squeezing her.

Soon Nolen came down. I introduced my whole family to him and they loved him.

"Is this the father of your child?" my aunt Antigone asked.

I felt my face turn red. I felt Nolen rub my back for support. All eyes were on me.

"No."

"So who is?" my aunt Athena asked.

"Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior," I said looking down.

"Hm, a celebrity...." my aunt Irene commented. I have a lot of aunts.

"Look, she's a human and she makes mistakes. But she's still successful, we've discussed this and everything is worked out," my dad said. I smiled at him.

"Yes she is, and though the road was bumpy, Nolen here is a wonderful gentleman to be the father figure for her son," my mom said. I smiled at her too.

"You're having a boy?" my cousin Lola gawked.

"Um yeah," I said looking up nervously.

"When are you due?" my cousin Lori asked.

"July 29."

After all the questions, it was almost time for dinner.  Most of my dad's family was there. We were sitting at the dinner table when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it,"my cousin Lola said.

She got up to get the door. We were all laughing and joking when I saw my cousin Emerald enter the room.

"Emerald!!" me and Celine screamed.

She was one of my favorite cousins, we've spent every holiday together until she moved to California last June. I hadn't seen her since.

"Falen, and celine!" she exclaimed hugging us.

"Oh my god, your huge!" she said rubbing my belly.

I laughed, "come, I saved you a seat."

We sat down, when I felt someone else enter the room. I was eating my pasta so I didn't turn around. Then I heard Emerald.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, Roc," she said.

I immediately spit out my pasta and turned around. Everyone was shocked, but they knew why. Emerald however, was clueless, since  I hadn't seen her since June and she didn't know who the father of my child was.

Then our eyes met.

"Falen?" he asked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled at him.