010

// HOPE //

Jolting my body awake, my eyes flashed at my surrounds as I try to figure out where I am. Coughing lightly, I felt a small shaper pain along atm therefore causing my focus to snap towards that pain. The wound that once was held along my arm is now gone, completely healed. Pieces of rubble, glass and cement was broken down around me as I pushed myself up from the floor.

"Hey" I called out to Tony as I saw him walking across the broken-down pathway. Carefully I made my way towards him before being insufficient into a hug.

"I'm glad your okay, kiddo" he lightly breathed out before unwrapping him arms around you. "Some birthday, huh?" he said in a joking manner.

Nodding my head, a small smile spread across my lips as we made our way down towards the path. At the end of journey there stood Steve and Thor staring intently at something that was located in the opening space. There sat a purple man on a piece of cement that was apart of the building that she once was warming up towards. His armor was nearby and ready to take action in any measurements as possible.

"Who's that?" I questioned as I looked towards the man that was staring back at us.

"Thanos" Thor simply replied, not removing his focus from the big grape juice in front of us.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked next as he stared at the direction of the titan.

"Absolutely nothing" the God answered back while shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders.

"Where are the stones?" Cap suddenly asked.

"Last I saw it, Clint kicked it away from me" I answered back before Tony gave him a more reasonable answer.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have 'em."

"So, we keep it that way" Steve informed them as I nodded my head in understanding.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor exclaimed towards all three of us but never leaving his eyes off his main target.

"Yeah" Tony simple replied back, "I don't much care."

Nodding back at his teammates words, "good. Just as long as we're all in agreement." Cracking sounds of thunder and lightning started to fill the grey skies as his eyes turned to an electric blue. Outstretching both of his arms out, bolts of lightning shot through his body as he summoned both hammer and axe. A surging blue light filled the skies as they flashed down upon him therefore transforming him in Viking looking God. "Let's kill him properly this time."

"Let's do this" I exclaimed as the anger inside mw started to build, this man that was sitting patiently against the rock was the reason behind Peter's lost. The reason why half of the population was gone but now, that's all going to change.

Slowly we took small steps towards him as we made our way down towards the lower level of ground, the level where Thanos sat. Side by side we made our way towards the man, hearing the sounds of footsteps against the broke floor, Thanos focus snapped towards our direction.

"You could not live with your own failure" he started as he stared proudly towards all four of us. "Where did that get you? Back to me."