006

// HOPE //

N E W Y O R K C I T Y, 2 0 1 2

Safely everyone landed within the busy streets of New York, although the place they once known as their homes is getting attacked. My eyes snapped to different locations, some towards the flip cars surrounding us, then to the aliens sticking onto the tall skyscraper buildings. The city is getting destroyed. Screams of aliens and civilians filled my ears drums as I looked towards my teammates.

The suit that we were currently wearing to time travel started to retreat back into our time GSP's. Everyone clothes that they were wearing underneath started to show, some people like Steve, Scott and I were wearing our suits while others like Hulk was wearing their own athletic clothing.

"All right" Steve started to speak out loud while travelling towards the middle of the group. Everyone glaze was now placed on him as we listened for his next set of word, "we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock."

A loud thud sound was heard from a distance, followed up by a grim roar echoing across the streets therefore causing us all to jump backwards in fright. "What was that?" I questioned everyone as I was getting prepared to hide.

"That was me" Banner answered before we all watched 2012 Hulk crash a chitauri with a car. Another chitauri army came along to fight him but soon realized what 2012 Hulk was capable off. Hulk jumped up on the repeatedly in order to squash the vehicle flat. Our attention then snapped towards Banner who was currently looking down in embarrassment.

"Maybe, smash a few things along the way" Steve told him.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever" Banner responded back before ripping his shirt off and started to walk forwards. On his way to trying to get the Time Stone he was able to make a small dent into one of cars by punching it before raising both of his hands up in the air to growl, very unenthusiastically.

"Oh, we're so dead" I spoke out loud to myself although Scott, who was currently next to me, heard and started to nod his head.

- Time Skips –

There plan was in motive, Tony and Scott are currently hanging off another building spying on 2012 selves through a window. While, I was waiting patiently by the entrance of the building until a signal was given. Tony and Steve thought it would be alright if I get spotted because during this time period, I was ten or eleven years old. Therefore, if the plan messy up or anything, I would be able to step in to try and help the situation.

Before we were in our set locations Tony handed me smart wear to get changed into as well as a key card that will allow me within the building. This made people believe that I am currently working at the Avenger Tower therefore they won't suspect me any further. Although this smart wear that Tony has given me makes it a struggle to fight in, hopefully we won't have to fight anything.

"Better hustle, Cap" I heard Tony comment through the earpiece. "Things look like they're just about wrapped up here."

"Got it" he confirmed. "I'm approaching the elevator now" he finished before looking towards me and nodded his head.

I nodded back at him in understanding before making my way towards the elevator. We didn't want to raise any suspicion therefore we decided to go one at a time. Once we were both located in the same elevator, I reached out to press the button. Silence filled the air as we waited patiently to reach to the floor that we needed to go to.