Chapter Four: Not As Bad As You Think

*Present*

It was silent after Sienna had left the house. Most were still looking at the photo in complete and utter shock, as others were having a glaring competition.

Karlie angrily hissed at her son before leaving the dining room to at least try and call Sienna. If looks could kill, Haine would be in the deepest depths of hell because of the murderous look in his fathers eyes.

Meanwhile, Haine sat with a smug look on his face. Jedeni and Tiara went back to glare at each other, just as Leonard, his brother and his parents were speechless. No words could describe what just happen.

"Damn Sienna has some serious knife skills." Leonards 16 year old brother commented breaking everyone out of their trance.

"Nathaniel, shut up." Leonard scolded.

"What? She does. It was uncalled for but cool."

"I wouldn't blame her for doing that though." Jedeni added.

"That bitch could have killed us and you're commenting on her poor knife throwing skills." Tiara screeched.

"Poor? Did you not just see what happened?" Nathaniel asked looking at Tiara dumbfounded.

"You know what, I'm over this shit." Jedeni exclaimed standing up in anger. "Tiara, you need to shut up and get over yourself. You've honestly drifted away from the meaning 'self respect'. You're exactly like Leonards girlfriend and honestly speaking...you deserve to be with Haine. Why? Because he is a prick and you are a slut. A perfect match."

Jedeni proceeded to grab her car keys and jacket from a nearby table and walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Haine asked standing up.

"To find Ennie." Jedeni spat at the boy she once respected. "Nothing you need to worry about."

Jedeni left not a second later leaving behind a speechless Haine and a smirking Tiara. You could pretty much feel the tension flying around the room.

"I think we should leave." Leonards mother Quinn stated.

"Dice, would you like us to leave?" Quinns husband Zechariah asked.

"No it's okay. Let's eat dinner." Dice said calmly.

Seconds later, Karlie stormed back into the dining room looking more pissed off than anyone.

"Mother I don't see why you're so mad." Haine stated whilst rolling his eyes. "I got rid of a burden for you. She's just a pathetic bitch."

'BANG!'

Everyone jumped at the sudden sound and movement. Dice had angrily stood up and hit the table with his fist. Not wanting to hear anymore of his sons behaviour, he decided something.

"Haine get your ass out of my house now and find my daughter!" He yelled causing Haine to also stand angrily.

"Daughter! She's not part of this fucking family!"

"HAINE GET OUT NOW! AND YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SLUT WITH YOU!" Karlie yelled unexpectedly.

She was fuming like no other. Her face was red, hands were balled up into fists and her chest was just heaving up and down.

"I raised you better than this. I have never been more disappointed in you." She said a bit more calmly.

Haine was silent as soon as he heard his mothers outburst. She had never spoken to him like that. In fact she had never raised her voice at him because he was always a good boy. He started thinking for a bit, but pushed all his thoughts away.