Chapter Six: You're Right

*Present*

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are witnessing the fight of an extraordinary woman returning to the street where it all began. First, we shall introduce her three opponents who are our toughest men in business so far."

Three men had then stepped out from the crowd and stood in a line. They could seriously pass as triplets though, because they had the same body size and figure. The one closest to Zen stepped forward with a smug look on his face and cracked his neck.

"Contender number 1 is Dominic Salvaic. He is the undefeated male champion and has claimed that spot for the last 3 years. Next we have Andrew Kannel. He holds second place and will continue to be there unless he becomes a man..."

The crowd snickered at the introduction making Andrew want to rip Zens head off. He was the one standing in the middle of the three. Sienna smirked behind the scarf that covered half her face and kept glancing towards the six idiots who stood in the audience with wide eyes.

They thought the 'Promise' wouldn't be able to go up against the three amateurs. Well all but Nathaniel. Funny, since they were just speaking about Sienna beating up the mafia.

"Lastly, we have Feinan Indega. He is a visitor tonight and was only here to watch. However, as soon as he heard our very own 'Promise' was fighting, he wanted in."

All three men stood proudly in the middle of the ring as the audience waited for Sienna to join the group. She was pumped. She was actually thinking of taking her time with whom she was fighting against, but now since the other losers are here, sadly Sienna had to make this a quick one.

"Now, the person everyone has been dying to see. Give it up for 'PROMISE!'" As Zen announced her name, the cheers of mostly everyone erupted.

A cue for Sienna to walk out into the ring in her usual fiercely calm way. She never waved at the audience, which was rude yes, but apparently it gave her a more badass and dangerous vibe. Well, that was according to Zen.

She had never acknowledged much people when she young. Heck, she never let anyone get too close because if they did they would gain broken fingers.

Faintly, Sienna heard a certain group of people yelling profanities in pure disbelief. Idiots. Most specifically, she heard Haines rage above all. The irony of that conversation they had before was now completely showing.

She decided to ignore them until after the fight because now, she was focused on the three glaring men in front of her.

The bell rang for the match to finally begin and without hesitation, the guys moved around Sienna to trap her in between them. She didn't move. However, she did close her eyes and focus on their movements, their breathing and the surrounding space. Something she would do in most of her fights.

She blocked out the sound of the now crowding audience which helped her to focus even more. Sienna had already predicted their first move, a pretty stupid move if we're all being honest. All three men decided to attack together instead of one by one.

That made it a whole lot easier for Sienna. Especially if she wanted this fight to be short.

Before they had the chance to hit her, she stepped to the left, ducked down and elbowed one of them hard in the guts. She heard his breath leave his mouth, but she didn't ponder on him for long. Immediately, she then went into a handstand wrapping her legs around the next guys neck. Before he could remove her legs, she used all her might to bring his head down and connect it to the ground causing him to be knocked out cold.