Ch 3

Y/n POV

I was in my bedroom, laying down on my bed, reading a book

"Hey y/n?" Sam asked, popping his head into my room.

I sighs and placed my book on the bed and turned looked at him.

"What's up?" I asked

"There's a party at the lake if you want to come with me and Miles?" Sam asked.

"Yeah sure" I said waiting for him to leave but he just stand there.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Any else?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you don't mind wash our car?" Sam asked.

"Fine I'll clean the car, but you own me one" I said looked at him.

"Yeah sure y/n thanks" Sam said leaving the room.

"No problem" I mumbled and Getting changed into my red bikini top, black, studded short shorts, and my hair up in a ponytail.

I walked past mom and dad as I headed to the garage

"Woah what you think you are doing dressed like that!" Dad yelled

"Dad I'm just going to wash the car?" I asked confused and he glared at me.

"My little girl isn't going out there wearing  something like that!" Dad yelled pointing out at my outfit.

"Daddy I'm just going to the garage to wash the car" I said rolled my eyes

"Ron leave the poor girl alone is fine just go on y/n"
Mom smiled

"Thanks mom" I said made my way to the garage.

I fill up the water in bucket, get the soap, and set up the hose and went to put the car on the lawn.

I start cleaning the outside of the car when I jumped  a bit startled in surprise when car radio blasted out a song, without being turned on

"Hey sexy lady, I like your flow
Your body's bangin, out of controoooooool!!! (Uh!)
You put it on me (That's right) ceiling to floor
Only you can make me, scream and beg for moooooore!!!" The voice of Shaggy sang out.

I blushed at song, and continued cleaning the car I
pushed the hood all the way up.

I leaned against the engine and stretched,

I started to delicately wipe down the engine with the rag and the engine started heating up.

I looked at engine confused and continued wiping down the engine. After a few minutes I finished
wiping down the engine and closed the hood.

I gave the hood a pat and walked back over to my bucket and grab a sponge and put it inside the water. started wiping down the car, the sides, and the back were easily but the roof were proving difficult.

I sighs and climbed up onto the cars hood and scrubbed down the roof.

When I slide off the car and dunked my sponge into the water once again.

And kept Working around the edges of the hood, 

when I was done finished cleaned up the hood.
I didn't want to get my shorts wet so I slipped off my shorts and tossed them onto the ground.

I jumped again when the radio started up again.

"That ass makes me wanna oooh
You know exactly what you do
How I'd really like to take that home
Everybody here knows...."

"Bumblebee if you don't stop doing that, I won't wash you ever again and make Sam do it!" I yelled looking at the car.

the music finally stopped.

I grabbed the hose washed away all the soap, grime and dirt.

I smiled at the car sparkly clean.

I got inside the car and wiped away all dust inside the car when I was finished cleaning I noticed the smaller mirror was not clean.

I removed the bumblebee with the words 'Bee-otch' on it, along with the disco ball and grabbed a smaller rag and polish it and cleaned the smaller mirror.

I sigh and sat up straight in the leather seat and was about to get out of the car when something stopped me I glanced back at the dusty robotic face symbol that sat in the middle of the steering wheel, I had forgotton of that part, your eyes flicker back to the symbol and to the rag.

I Grabbing the rag and sprayed a little polish onto the rag and wiped down the symbol

I pulled back the rag and looked at the sparkling symbol.

I sat back and stared at the symbol, felt so familiar but I don't remember. I reached for the Handel to open the door to leave but once again it didint budge open like earlier today.

I gave a sight "come on bumblebee I have to get ready for the party I promised you that I be right back" I said glanced up at bumblebee on the mirror
waiting for some kind of response. To my surprise the camero open the door slowly making me raise an eyebrow, I shrugged this off, liked the unnormal things.

I grabbed my shorts, pulled them up and buttoned them up and walked into the house and headed to my room to get changed into grey crop top, waist shorts and put my hair in a space bun.

I ran down the stairs to see Sam there

"You ready?" Sam asked

"Yup," I smiled.

Sam and I walked out the house, as Sam swinging the keys around his finger.

"Ron! This one is un-even!" Mom yelled out, pushing her foot against a tile.

"Yeah. Probably," Dad sighed, not caring much about a single tile.

"This one is wobbly."

"Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon," Dad grumbled.

"Couldn't we have hired a professional?" Mom asked.

"Sam...Y/n..." Dad sighed in aggravation.

"What?" The two asked.

"I do not like footprints on my grass," Dad groaned.

"What foot... There's no footprints?" I stated.

"That's why I built my path, so why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay kids?" Dad said

I obeyed without a fuss, Sam, however, did not.

"It's family grass, Dad," Sam said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand," Ron said.

Sam made his way towards mom "This... I can't do it anymore," Sam groaned.

"What?" Mom asked confused

"You're putting girl jewellery on a boy dog. He's got enough self-esteem issues as a Chihuahua, Mom," Sam explained

"That's his bling!" Mom said I started giggling.

"See! even (y/n) likes it" Mom said, gesturing to me.

"I'll do the honor's of staying out of this one" I said running to the car as quickly as I could before the arguments would continue.

I hoping into the car and I strapped myself into the passenger seat. The seatbelt tightened a little bit more as it then usual.

Sam made his way to the driver seat, saying 'Okay' several times as Mom and Dad said to return by eleven. Sam closed the door, strapped his seatbelt in, and started the car.

I chuckles at the huge cloud of smoke blew out of the tail pipe and clouded around the back yard.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment