Chapter Six

Claire watched Mark say goodbye to all his friends, as she also saw Jisung take the longest to leave. Claire wondered why and decided to walk over. "Hey Jisung" Claire says with a smile. "Bye Claire" he mumbles before leaving quickly. Claire lowered her eyes, watching Mark says goodbye to the male and then closing the door. "What is wrong with you Claire?" Mark asks as Claire looks at him and shakes her head. "No nothing...maybe just that Jisung clearly hates me" Claire says putting her hands on her hips. Mark looked oblivious, "Jisung doesn't hate you...he is always like that. He just doesn't know how to talk to you yet, none of them do" Mark says as he starts to walk away. "Is it because you said they couldn't even talk to me...or even look at me Mark?" Claire asks as Mark stops. "About that-" Mark starts as he chuckles. "Forget it Mark, I don't actually care" Claire says as she walks past him and towards her room.

Claire rode the bus to the school the next day, bringing her headphones so she wouldn't have to listen to the kids that were teasing her. Claire got off the bus and bumped right into someone, it was Jisung. "Could you move, nerd!" Jisung yells as he pushes her and she hits the ground. Claire clenches her fist, she wasn't in the mood after having that talk with Mark the day before. Claire got in his face, "What is your problem with me Jisung? Just tell me huh! Are you hating me like everyone else at this school or did I personally hurt your feelings?" Claire barks, she looked crazy while everyone circled around them, trying to see what would happen next. "Your the problem Claire! Why can't you tell I hate you. I hate that you arr Marks brother and I hate that you are breathing the same air as me" Jisung spats as he pushes past her. "Is that it Park Jisung! You hate me because I am not perfect? Because I'm not likable like my brother!" She yells towards him as he keeps walking. "You have guts talking to Park Jisung" Yejin says from behind the girl. "Go away Yejin, I'm not in the mood to see your sorry ass" Claire says as she pushes past Yejin to grab her bag and then walks off.

After school, Claire saw another note at her locker, ignoring it as she was more drawn to the graffiti that was now in her locker. Claire grabbed the note and crumbled it getting ready to through it out before someone grabbed her hand, stopping her. "If someone gives you a note, read it...you don't have a excuse to not" Jisung says, walking off before Claire could day something. If this was from him, she definitely didn't want it now. Claire crumbled it and tossed it in the trash before storming away. When Claire got home, she saw Mark in the kitchen working on his homework at the bar. "You are actually doing your homework alone? Where is Johnny?" Claire asks, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle. "Johnny is with Ten" Mark grumbles. Claire could tell he was upset, "Mark...you know how Johnny feels, no need to be jealous" Claire says. Mark slammed his pencil on the bar. "This isn't about Johnny, Claire" Claire looked confused, "Then what?" She asks, Mark now looking at her. "What is wrong with you! Are you seriously bullying Jisung?" Mark asks. Claire gasped, "Bullying Jisung? He is the one-" "Don't even speak Claire, I have homework to get to" Mark says as he grabs his work and heads upstairs. Claire looked down, she couldn't believe this. That little rat. Claire grabbed her house keys and walked out the house slamming her door. The one thing that Claire could do was confront the male. Claire knew all of Mark friends place since they always had to go everywhere together when they were little.

Claire made it to the males house and knocked on the door, trying to stop herself from banging on it. Claire waited for a good three minutes before hearing the door open and seeing a rather impatient Jisung at his door. "What do you-" "I get that you don't like me Jisung, but you don't have to run to my brother and lie to him about how you treat me. Don't ever excuse me of bullying you again, or you will be bullied for real" she warns. Jisung was about to defend himself but Claire was already gone.