Chapter Ten

Claire was walking around the mall with Jeno, someone she didn't usally talk to unless Renjun was around, Renjun was always around. "So, are you and Renjun, like a thing?" Claire asks before Jeno looks taken back, actually he looked spooked. "No! We are just good friends. Renjun is very kind and I like to talk to him when Jaemin isn't around" Jeno says as Claire nods. "So you like Jaemin?" Claire asks as Jeno chuckles. "I don't like our friends like that" Claire looked confused, "Our?" "Yeah, we are all friends of course" Jeno says as he pats her back and keeps walking. Claire looked around a store with Jeno, wondering what exactly she was going to get. She thought maybe a gift for Jaemin would fit since he was really sick, sick enough that they couldn't hang out together. "Want to help me get something for Jaemin?" Claire asks Jeno as he comes up behind her and looks over her shoulder. "Sure" he says, them making eye contact before pulling away and blushing. "Thanks Jeno, your the best"

XXXXX

Claire had got her gift for Jaemin and was heading home before she was going to go to the park with Renjun. She was actually reserved for the whole day with the guys. Mark thought it would be okay if she spent time alone with each of them for a while day, and a day only so she could get to know them. Claire dropped the gift off at her place and then walked with Renjun. "Hey Renjun" Claire says as she hugs the male, he hugged back and smiled. "I think I want to feed the birds today" Renjun admits as they walked. "Again? You always say you are feeding birds. No wonder I always catch you in the park" Claire says, Renjun nodded. "I like nature, it's nice you know" Claire looked around, watching Renjun feed the birds. "You are really the kindest, aren't you?" Claire asks. Renjun looked up at Claire and just smiled, "Maybe"

XXXXX

"Yah! Why can't you hit the note?" Haechan yells as Claire frowns. "Because I'm not a singer Haechan, remember?" Claire says. Claire looked around the dance room and then at Haechan. "Why do you hate me so much Haechan? I hope this isn't some Jisung crap your pulling" Haechan looked at Claire in disbelief. "You think I hate you? Claire, you are mistaken" Haechan says as Claire rolls her eyes. "I'm serious Claire, I don't hate you. I care more then you think" Haechan mumbles as he looks down and blushes.

XXXXX

"Chenle wait!" Claire yells after the male. Claire was chasing Chenle around his backyard, not really able to catch him. "Chenle get back here you dolphin!" Claire yells as the male keeps running in circles and laughs even more. "You are the worst Chenle!" Claire mumbles as she runs but then trips. Claire fell in the grass and yelped before whining and wiping herself off. "Are you okay Claire?" Chenle asks as he bends down and looks at Claire. "It is just a little scrap, I will be okay" Claire says as Chenle looks at her and then at the cut. "That looks like it could get infected, let me take care of it" he mumbles as he looks up at her, them meeting eyes. "Thank you" Claire tells him quietly. "Now give me some gum you dolphin" she teased.

XXXXXX

Claire ended her day with Jisung. Jisung didn't tell her what he wanted to do but she knew that she needed to dress nicely and that Jisung would pick her up. Claire was waiting on the stairs when Mark passed by. "Hey Mark!" Claire calls out making Mark stop and walk over. "Why did you say your friends couldn't hang out with me?" Claire asks. Mark looked at Claire and then closed his eyes, taking a deep breathe. "I didn't want you hanging out with them, because I didn't want you to get hurt" Mark says. "Get hurt? What is that-" Claire was beginning to ask before the door bell ringed and Mark excused himself. Claire sighed and got up before opening the door and smiling at Jisung, looking a bit surprised at how well he was dressed. Jisung and the guys never dressed up much unless you were around Haechan and Jeno. "Wow you look, handsome" Claire says as Jisung chuckles. "You look very beautiful" Jisung says before Claire smiles more. "Well, minus your curly hair, you should really do something about that seriously" She jokes about, making them both laugh. Claire and Jisung left, leaving a very conflicted Mark at home.

Claire spoke with Jisung as they walked to their location. "So, are you going to tell mr where you are taking me?" Claire asks, Jsiung shakes his head. "It wouldn't be a secret if I told you" he comments, making Claire roll her eyes. "Mark made it clear that you bring me home before 10" Claire teases as Jisung chuckles. "Mark makes it seem like we are dating" he says as Claire finds herself frowning a bit. "It wouldn't suck dating Park Jisung" she teased him before skipping around him. Jisung watched her and laughed and bowed. "Of course not, I am a prince" he jokes making Claire laugh at him. "Then what am I, a peasent?" Claire asks. Jisung grabbed her hand and spun her around before pulling her into him. Jisung looked in her eyes and whispered, "No, a princess" he says. Claire looked the male in the eyes and blushed. Claire was about to speak before Jisung pulled away, "We are here!" Jisung presents with a smile. Claire looks and raised a eyebrow. "The movie theater. Park Jisung, are you actually taking me on a date? How gentleman of you" Claire jokes as she smiles and walks inside with him. "Hey, you said yourself you wouldn't mind dating me." He brings up, making Claire roll her eyes. "What movie are we watching Jisung" "I decided to pick a good one, since today they are doing throwbacks I chose E.T." Jisung says with a smile. Claire smiled happily, "That is one of my favorite old school movies!" Claire says. "I know, I do my research before asking someone as cool as you on a night out" Jisung says proudly. "I declare you my favorite Park Jisung!" Claire says before hugging the male. "Your joking right?" Jisung asks. Claire shakes her head, "Park Jisung is my favorite NCT dream member" Claire mumbles. Jisung smiles and ruffles her hair, "Glad to hear that" he mumbles before buying tickets and going to see the movie.