Chapter Sixteen

Claire walked closely with Mark, not wanting to lose him since it was dark outside. "Mark, could you tell me why we are walking towards Jisungs house?" Claire asks, putting her hands in her pockets. "Because Claire, yes we are leaving but I can't have you hate Jisung when you clearly like him. He needs to know that you like him before we all leave" Mark says, smiling at his younger sister. Claire didn't say anything, she just signed and nodded. "Also, because why not? All the other guys said they would be at his house practicing for their auditions" Mark adds making Claire gasp. She wanted to tell at him but Mark was already right in front of Jisungs house, knocking. Claire could hear a dolphin laugh from where she was and shook her head, knowing that was clearly Chenle again. Jisung opened the door, he was about to say something to Mark but his eyes landed on Claire. "Hey Mark, why did you bring her?" Jisung asks. Mark looks back at Claire and then at Jisung. "I came to practice thanks and Claire is here for you" Mark says. Mark pushed past Jisung and then pushed the male out the door. "Talk to her and then I'll let you in your own home" Mark declares. Jisung was about to rush inside but Mark already slammed the door and locked it. "I'll get you back Mark Lee!" Jisung yells. Claire looked around them akwardly, not knowing what to say. She cleared her throat, "I shouldn't have to talk to you. You made herself clear that you hated me" Jisung comments once he looked at her. "I know what I said Jisung but...I just..." Claire stutters. Jisung folded his arms in front of his chest, rasing a eyebrow at her. "Just what Claire? Make it quick so I can go inside" Jisung rushes. Claire looked down and cleneched her fist. "I-" she starts. Jisung was getting impatient. "Claire! I don't have time-" Jisung was cut off once Claire kissed him, it was quick and innocent. Claire blushes and looked at a surprised Jisung. "I like you Park Jisung and I don't want you to leave me" Claire says, tears threatening to leave her eyes. Jisung looked so confused but, he felt the same way. "I like you to Claire..." jisung says, Claire smiled. "I am sorry that I didn't tell you about what happened. I really wanted to but I knew that if I told you, you would really hate me and I guess...you hated me regardless" Jisung says, smiling at the end since he teased her. Claire laughed, smiling. "It's okay Jisung, I get it. This is your dream, all of your guys dream, why would I want to take that away? I wouldn't" Claire says. Jisung smiles and hugs Claire, "Don't worry, you will always be apart of NCT dream, a hidden member" Jisung tells her. The door opened, the other boys sticking their heads out. "Glad you guys finally made up, can you guys come inside now? We have things to do" Haechan interrupts. Claire pulled away from Jisung and frowned, "Haechan, I was so close-" "To liking me again and now we are at square one again' Haechan finishes. Claire smiles and walks over to him. "No Haechan, I was going to say I was so close to hating you again, but I actually like you this way the most" Claire says, walking inside as she joined the other boys, Haechan blushing before closing the front door.