Chapter Five

"How about dream crew?" Mark adds. They had been sitting here for hours, trying to think of a name for the band they just formed out of the blue. "What about nct dream?" Claire suggest as everyone goes quiet and looks at Claire. "That actually might work!" Chenle says with a smile as Claire also smiles. "Dolphin boy finally agrees" Haechan says as Chenle frowns. "Hey, don't make fun of his laugh, I like it" Claire says as Haechan opens his mouth to say something but stops himself as he sits back. "Then it is settled, NCT dream" Mark says. "I propose that we have a leader" Renjun speaks up. "I think Mark would be a good leader. I mean he is the oldest, one of the smartest, and he did bring up the whole band thing" Jeno says as he leans forward. "What about Claire? She is the one who really controls the music, she is making the beats" Jaemin says as he looks at Claire and smiles. Claire blushes and looks away from Jaemin, Haechan took notice. "How about we wait for Jisung to actually show up and then we decided" Mark says right as Jisung comes through the front door. "Mark hyung, you should really learn how to lock your front door" Jisung says as Claire meets eyes with him, making Jisung frown and look away from her. "Sorry Jisung, I didn't know it was" Mark says. "Now, what is all this about?" Jisung asks as he stands, not taking the seat next to Claire. "We made a band, Claire is helping us and you are a main dancer" Chenle says. "He forgot to say, that we need a leader" Haechan adds. "Make it Mark" Jisung says as he looks through his backpack and grabs some banana milk. "Isn't that Jaehyuns milk?" Mark asks as Jisung pauses and checks the box, seeing Jaehyuns name on it and shrugging. "I guess so, why?" Jisung asks. "You ditched us for the seniors!" Haechan yells. Jisung stops drinking his milk and blinks before rolling his eyes. "Why would you guys care?" Jisung asks. "Hey, just because puberty-" Mark was about to say before Haechan jumped in. "Mark you are still going through puberty so..." Haechan was going on about before they all started to argue with each other. Claire stood up, "Yah!" Claire screams before the boys look at her. "Mark is leader and we will not argue about where Jisung has been since it does not matter!" Claire yells before calming down and sitting. "Do you have anymore of that banana milk Jisung?" Claire asks as she puts her hand out and Jisung hands some over.