Chapter Fifteen

Claire made it home safely, although she was crying. Claire opened the front door and saw Mark in the living room. He had to be waiting for her because he rushed over quickly, "Claire-". Claire didn't let him speak as she pushed past him and walked up the stairs and went towards her room, slamming the door and jumping into her bed. "Claire?" Mark calls out outside her bedroom door. "Go away Mark! I already told you I don't want to talk to any of you" Claire cries out. Mark sighed and slowly opened her door, "You didn't lock your door, so you must want me around" Mark says, walking over to her bed and sitting down. Claire turned and looked up at her older brother, "I just don't want you guys to leave. You guys decided to leave me and not even ask me how I felt" Claire says, wiping her face. Mark looked down sadly, "That's not how it is Claire, if you didn't leave you could've heard us out" Mark says. "Heard you guys out? I heard enough. You guys are going to go sign with SM entertainment and not come back here, your going to leave your home to live in a entertainment building and become a famous idol." Claire says. Mark shakes his head, "We wanted this Claire, can't you understand that our dream is one step closer to coming soon?" Mark asks, looking sad but confused. "I know that this is your dream Mark, but your leaving your family, your leaving me. I finally thought I had friends, I didn't care about being bullied because I always knew I had you guys, I had Jisung" Claire explains. Mark opened his mouth and then thought for a second, smiling. "Why are smiling? Nothing about this is funny Mark" Claire tells, sitting up now. "This isn't about all of us leaving iabit. It's about Jisung leaving" Mark says. Claire looked confused, "What are you talking about?" Claire asks. Mark smiles more, "You like Jisung, don't you?" Mark asks. Claire gasp, and blushed. "I do not! I just don't want my best friend to leave" Claire says, paying with her hair. Mark laughs, "I knew it! I mean, I knew Jisung liked you but you Claire, you actually fell for him!" Mark exclaims before getting off her bed. "Mark, I do-" "Don't speak, get up and change into something nice" Mark says before leaving her room, Claire not being able to decline the offer.