Chapter Eight

Claire walked to school with all the boys. They were laughing it up, just making harmless jokes with each other. Claire said goodbye to the olders and then walked the rest of the way with Jisung. "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I know that I said yesterday that we were cool, but I actually wanted to apologise myself, I shouldn't be upset with you and you didn't even do anything to me" Jisung says as he puts his hands in his pockets and looks down. Claire smiled, "Don't worry Jisung like you said, we are cool" Claire says before patting his back and walking towards the school entrance. "Catch you later Claire" Jisung says as he waves goodbye and leaves to go to his locker. Claire smiled until Yejin blocked her view of the male walking away. "Didn't we talk last week about Park Jisung?" Yejin asks as she folds her arms. Claire rolled her eyes, "I also thought I said to leave me be Yejin" Claire says as she turns to walk away, but Yejin grabs her hair and yanks it back. Claire thrashed as she gritted her teeth and groaned. "When I tell you to leave someone alone, I except you to leave them alone Claire Lee" Yejin warns before letting go and walking away. "Claire" she hears Diana say. Claire brushed past the female and walked off to the bathroom to fix her hair.

After a long day at school, she decided to make a stop before going home. Claire walked into her favorite gelato place and smiled before hearing a familiar dolphin laugh. Claire frowned and looked to the corner to see Chenle. Claire shook her head and chuckled before walking over. She knew the male could get scared easily so she proceeded to scare him. Claire saw he was so into the memes on his phone as she touched his shoulders quickly, "Boo!" She yells as the males squeals out like a mouse. Claire laughed before sitting in front of him. "You laugh like a dolphin and squeal like a mouse, how adorable!" Claire says as she keeps laughing. "I am not adorable..." Chenle scoffs. "Oh come on Chenle, you know you are" Claire says, earning a eye roll from Chenle. "If you think I'm adorable then Jisung has to be even more adorable" Chenle protest. "Your right, Jisung is a bit adorable with that curly hair...but Jaemin is adorable too" Claire starts to go on. Chenle pouted, "Yah! Fine I am adorable, no one else" Chenle tells her, Claire looked at the male and smirked. "Chenle oppa!" Claire hears beside her before she looks up and sees Diana. "Ah, how surprising, my little sister actually came to hang out with me" Chenle says as Claire frowns and gets up. "Claire" Diana says when she finally noticed the female. "Save it, I don't care" Claire says as she leaves the shop, having Chenle follow behind. "Hey Claire!" He yells. Claire stopped and looked at Chenle a but irritated. "What Chenle?" "Give her a chance okay? When you had said you guys weren't friends I asked her about it. Of course I got really upset but then I realized that everyone makes mistakes. Jisung made a mistake and you forgave him, so why not forgive Diana?" Chenle asks. "Because Chenle, she decided that it was okay to be friends with the one person who hates me the most" Claire says before walking away.