INTRODUCTION

This might not be my first time writing but well.....

I actually don't know if this book is going to work out but well lets see.. I just hope it does.

So now ......

Yh now......

Lets get our heads buried into the book. Reader or writer??? I hope you enjoy this piece.

Anyways feel free to drop your comments below👇👇👇
And don't forget to tap on the star⭐ below your favourite chapters😌

Okay so lemme introduce you to my characters so you dont get confused.

Krazy
Just like her name she is crazily intelligent. Chocolate skinned, brown-eyed young lady. Try describing good looking and she's the perfect example for your description.
She believes 'classy' is when a lady has everything to flaunt but chooses not to flaunt it.

Donald.
One of Judai's richest business men. Arrogant and the number one enemy of many other business men. His only weakness is the women he loves.He believes in the fact that no woman should be more intelligent than a man.
To him, women are an alternative when situations are getting out of hand and likewise are their opinions.

Alexandra
Sexy, reckless lady who will do anything for her love life. Owner of the best hospital in the whole of Judai. Doctor and enteprenuer by profession. Seriously crushing on her friend's lover at the moment.

Snider
Middle class citizen of the town of Jebea. Ambitious,greedy and ready to do whatever it takes to get what she desires. She owns a couple of businesses around the globe but not enough to make her popular.
She only has a soft spot for those close to her and nothing else; her brother and her childhood best friend from social media.

Brittiana
Dark haired elegant lady with curves in the right places who lives in Judai.Greedy bitch who can allow you into her pants just for money. A big fan of Donald Rocker. Owns a couple of boutiques the high class society shops from.

Snander
Not too rich or too poor kind of guy who is content with what he has.
Humility is his key. He owns nothing but something. Talk about certificates and he has all of it from the most prestigious schools across the globe.
But to him,what is richess without safety and freedom?

With this little introduction of my characters we can set the ball rolling.....

Come on lets read its gonna be fun 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💃💃💃
DON'T FORGET YOUR POPCORNS LOVES.XX