4

ALEX

I hired someone to take care of that bitch who thinks i am her friend.
Sometimes i just wonder if people are just as stupid as she is.

Well, it is high time i get rid of her. I've been waiting long enough just to make Donald mine.

His hug alone is something i always dream of. Only that,that low life daughter of a bitch happens to always be in my way.

My thoughts are soon cut of by my cell.
"The job is done mam."

Finally, Krazy is dead. The daughter of one of the richest businessmen won't come between Donald and i anymore.

The rest of the job is just mine to do now.

I have to seduce Donald into being mine and making his heart yearn for i alone.

But now it's time to celebrate. I call Mike, Donald's personal bodyguard, the most trusted person of Donald aside his family and Krazy of course.

I ask that piece of tramp to come over so we have fun,the type of fun only he and i understood,but he refuses. He was good in bed compared to my ex-boyfriend but the guy was too loyal...(Sighh)

He would have been wealthy now only if he had decided to help me get rid of his boss' love. But this guy said he owed his life to Donald and that he wouldn't do such a thing. He told me to stay off Krazy if i didn't want to have any problems with Donald and i pretended to agree.

Well, did have to act like i was seeing things from his point of view.

That was my only escape at that point in time. It was either that or i killed him and i didn't want to do the latter so i just had to be the charming lady who took his advice.

"Im sorry Alex, we are done." That is the reply the son of a bitch gives me after i call him over.

How dare he, i thought furiously. To make matters worse,he hangs up on me as well without giving me the chance to speak.

It irks me, but what can i do at this point. How come i even stooped that low to get him into my pants to the extend that he has guts to reject me.

Well, all the same he wasn't worth thinking about. It is Donald i want and Donald i will get so...(i shrugged)

I dress up in one hot, short black dress, one that clings onto my whole body exposing every minute detail of my breathtaking body and get ready to go to the club a few blocks away form my apartment.

I need to get laid and i knew my beloved Donald will be too heart broken and devastated anytime soon to give me what i want.

I dont want him on top of me when he is still filled with thoughts about Krazy.
I want him to think about i and what he wants me to give to him when he lays right by my side.

I grab my cell and car keys as soon as i am done with my light but fierce makeup and headed out for the club.

I get there in one peace and as usual the place is full of people.
Hoes, business tycoons, mafia kings,and even low class traders.

Sometimes I wonder why the owner of this place didn't just allow the rich fill his circle.

"Why did he have to allow all caliba of people get in here freely?" I wondered.

But, all that did not matter to me did it?I came here to get wasted and that was what I will do. The mixture of sweat smoke and alcohol fill the entire place as i go deeper into the club just to get to the dancefloor.

It is somewhat nauseating but i know if only i could get some alcohol down my system i would be fine.

I go over to the bar and get myself a drink. Glass after glass, i drink till my head starts to feel like its spinning. I am drunk but not so drunk to forget my name or forget where i am or how i got here.

Soon, my favourite song plays and i head to the dance floor of course alone and started to sway my hips to the rhythm only for me to feel a pair of strong hands around my waist.

Hey guys!!! Please dont forget to comment below👇👇👇