7

Donald
The next day was a bit blissful. Earlier than the doctors had predicted, Krazy moved her fingers, clutching tight to the bedspread on which she lay.

She kept mumuring some words but i couldn't make them out.

I thought to get some drinks, food and water so that she when she woke up she would at least get some food to eat so as to replace all the blood that she has lost.

I told a nurse at the payment section that i was leaving to get some food and will be back after a while.

I told her to keep an eye on Krazy on my behalf as i didn't want her to wake up with no one by her side.

I wanted to be the first to know that she was awake before anyone else.

I went to the ground floor of the hospital and got some pies, water and drinks having Mrs Mazze in mind in case she had rushed here and forgot to have breakfast.

Slowly and lost in thoughts, i took the elevator to her ward.

I got there and realised that someone was in the room with her because i was hearing that someone was speaking to her.

It definitely wasnt Krazy because i could tell her voice even if i was deaf.

I pushed the door open to find Alex in there. She was about doing something but stopped when she saw me.

I stood there staring at her trying hard not to think the worst of her.

I just couldnt tell what she was doing or about doing before i had entered.

"Hi Donald. Its a pity erh.... it's a pity she was involved in such an accident. She didn't even tell me why she was leaving. She only said she had to leave. Had i known this was going to happen, i wouldnt have let her leave." She said and then burst out into tears.

I walked over to her as my heart had softened at that particular point in time.

I hugged her close to me as she trembled in my arms.

Water! I heard. At that point in time i thought Alex was the one who spoke.

It wasnt until i turned that i realised Krazy had woken up.

I run to her side and brushed the hair that was on her face.

She flinched at my touch. Its me baby....i said trying to convince her. But she kept moving away from me.

Alex brought the water but she still continued to look at us wierdly.

Who are you and where im i.

What do you mean who are we? I asked her.

Alex patted my back as i had screamed.

I run my hand through my hair and apologized to Krazy.

Ill go fetch the doctor now. Stay with her for the meantime. I said to Alex.

She nodded her head agreeing to my request.

No sooner had i left the room than i saw the doctor in the hallways taking his regular rounds around the ward.

Doctor! You have to do something. I dont know how or where but all i know is that my girl myst have her memory.

I can live with her not remembering anything..... i continued to rattle on till the doctor cuffed my arm and told me to take it easy.

That was when i realised that i had to calm down.

All this was happening because of me.

Only if we had sat down to talk, all this wouldnt have happened.

She would not have left in a hurry just like that.

I let her down. I broke her heart. I let some stupid pictures deceive me. I had not trusted her like i should have.

I sat down and wept my heart out. I was weak because tge only piece that made me want to live was now like the newborn i had lost.

"I think she doesn't remember anything Donald," Alex said waking me up from my deep thoughts.

Yeah. I spoke with the doctor and he will have them run some tests on her as soon as possible.

Ermmm Donald i was thinking. Now that she's lost her memory why dont you just forget about her and lets think about us.

What do you mean us? I questioned her. Ive told you what happened between us was a mistake. It was never meant to happen. We were both drunk thats why.

Dont you get it? I said furiously.

Oh so just think you can get into my pants and dump me just like that.

You should have told me you wanted to have sex with mean instead of taking advantage of me at that time. She screamed.

What did i just hear you say Alexandra? Mrs Mazze asked appearing from nowhere exactly.

What do you think Mrs Mazze will do?

Nice piece or nah? Drop your comments.
Don't forget to vote⭐
Comment 📝
& share📳

Sorry for the late updates🙁