9

Donald

I had to hang around in the hallways till Mrs Mazze left then i could sneak into the ward. I waited for a long time until she finally got out. I guess Krazy was asleep because she had just come from the theatre after going through the various tests.

I sneaked into her room and saw her sleeping.

My heart ached as i knew she was going through all this because of me.

I missed her so much and the thought of her not remembering anything broke my heart.

I do not know how but i realised it was already morning when i opened my eyes.

I fell asleep at her bedside.

"Who are you and why are you always around?" I heard her ask.

Krazy its me Donald. Your boyfriend.....i said to her only for me to receive a who the hell is your boyfriend look.

Can i borrow your phone? She asked.

Sure i replied hurriedly handing it over to her without thinking twice.

I wondered what she was hoing to use it for.

I need some privacy please. She requested.

I was about saying something but i kept my cool and left the room.

Snider
After i woke up from the hospital it then occured to me that i was involved in an accident.

Im sure Britta would be dead sick.

This was the first time we were going to meet each other face to face.

Britta and i have been friends since i was 6. I had always been a loner but when dad gifted me a laptop of my 6th birthday everything changed.

Britta though some months older than me vibed with me a lot. We automatically became the best friends on social media.

We would face time sometimes after school or on holidays.

We would converse for a long time deep into the night just talking abiut random stuff.

Sometimes she would tell me about some fights she picked at school or pranks she played and we will laugh together.

For sometime now, we had both wanted to see each other but are parents acted as our boundaries. 

They wouldnt let go of their children to someone they met online even if we tried very hard to convince them.

Now we were both of age. Living on our own and the only time i want to see her, i get into an accident.

The worst part of it is that i dont know exactly where i am and this man keeps claiming im his girlfriend.

I am so confused.

I logged into my Facebook account and texted Britta.

It wasnt after my messages loaded that i realised Britta had sent me a lot of text.

Where are you?
Snander told me he doesnt know of your whereabouts?
Didnt you tell him you were taking a trip?
Did you guys have a fight again because ill be glad?
I have a nice plan to make you happy Snider. It has started already.
Call me as soon as you see this okay.

The messages went on and on.....

I could read no more so i deceided to face time her.

I called several times but she didnt answer.

I was about logging out when i saw messages from Snander.

Im sorry baby... lets talk things over. I love you so much and im not ready to lose you.

As i was reading his messages,Britta called.

Where the hell are you bitch!!!! She screamed with all her might as well as her eyes closed.

Her giggling ceased when she realised that i had a bandage wrapped around my head.

She noticed i was in a hospital due to the machine she saw and she screamed almost deafening my ear.

What the fuck happened baby. Were you involved in an accident.

All this while, i never spoke. I just smiled at her silly self.

I missed her and all the jokes she used to crack when we were kids.  Not that she is not her silly self anymore.

Im at Inoke's hospital. Get your ass here now and explain your plans to me.

I got no understanding. Someone here is also claiming to be my boyfriend.

Yhayyy!!! She screamed and jumped.

'Youve already met Donald Rocker?"

At the mention of that name i fell into daze. I thought for a long time before realising who he was.

The well known business tycoon? I asked Britta eye wide and she nodded her head.

But.... but.... i stammered.

I know Britta said. But he actually has a girlfriend away from the media.... she continued.

But.... i started to speak but Britta cut me of.

You want to ask why he is mistaking you for her right? She asked.

Its because you look just like her Sny.

I noticed it when we grew up but i just couldnt think far.

When you complained of your relationship with Snander, i thought if will be best if you had Donald instead and that was why i asked you to come visit mainly.

This is an opportunity for you Sny. For us. You always wanted luxury and now it is at your feet.

But what if.... ill see you later i told Britta after i heard the door open a little.

Donald's head popped in.

Can i come in now? He asked.

No not yet .i replied.

He went out again.

I logged back into Britta's page and texted her.

Ill do it but what if the so called Krazy comes.

Im handling her. Britta texted back. 

Sny you need to be happy okay. Leave the rest to me. Britta texted.

Awwww what could i do without you😌🤭...i replied.

Just be happy.

That was it our texting ended.

I pressed the alarm by my side and Donald came rushing in. Fear all over his face.

Your phone, i said handing his cell over to him.

He breathed out , smiled and took it from my palm.

We stared into each others eye for sometime and all i could see was love.

.
.
.
.
.

Hey guyssss
This is yet another chapter. I wanna say thanks for all your support so far i really appreciate everything.
Stay safe always.

Dont forget to vote ⭐
Comment📝
&share on all paltforms📳📳📳
💋💋💋