chapter 18

"Wake up!", Jaehyun shouted for the nth time, but I ignored him as usual

"Wake up!", Jaehyun shouted for the nth time, but I ignored him as usual. I looked at my phone, seeing that I only had thirty minutes left to get ready.

"I'm up!", I shouted back and got out of bed. I headed straight to the bathroom to get ready.

I wore the outfit that Jisung and I had picked out a couple days back. I looked at myself in the mirror before going outside of my room, snapping a quick picture. I went downstairs to see that Jaehyun was getting ready as well.

"Cook for yourself, I'm busy", he said in a serious tone. I saw that he wasn't in the mood. "Be back before six, make sure to lock all the doors"

"What's with you? You don't seem to be in the best mood today", I asked, seeing that his straight emotionless face didn't change.

"Business. Stay safe", he said and took his briefcase, heading outside of the house.

I sighed, looking at the kitchen. I looked inside the fridge and got out whatever I could use to cook and laid them on the counter.

Do I know how to cook? No.

But am I better than Mark? Yes.

"Let's just cook simple eggs and ham, wouldn't cause much harm, would it?", I asked myself and started to cook. I finished it in ten minutes, then placing it on my plate. I sat down at the dining table and started to eat, casually looking through Instagram. I decided to post my picture that I took.

@peachysera dnyl, don't need your love♥ 193 likesview more comments

♥ 193 likes
view more comments...
@wonwonie wait a min...
@zzzhong.c we're waiting for you...
@mochiesungie show your face more :(
@the.hrvy rich kid, damn
@hyucklee lol, give me a wig and i'll look prettier than you anytime

I rolled my eyes at the last comment. I finished eating by that time and placed my plate away and brushed my teeth. I then headed out of the house and walked towards the gate of the subdivision, silently waiting for Mark's car to appear. I waited a couple minutes until I saw a familiar car heading towards me.