✩ anxiety

Danny:
You're typically not one to back out of a mission, but sometimes you get kinda shaky and worry about the possible ways you and your friends could end up getting hurt. The first to notice you, is Danny.
Upon seeing you, Danny would wrap his arms around you and assure you that we'd take this baddie down as a team! He even brings out his sticker pet dog for you to cuddle with.
On the battlefield he'd give you reassuring looks, if you really couldn't fight, he'd make sure he'd fight extra for your sake.
Usually back at the hideout, you two would cuddle up on the couch with tons of blankets. When you really felt terrible, he'd take you out by the little lake they had outside and let the waves calm you as the two of you sat on a bench.

Chris:
On missions, Chris' emotion lord powers would become even stronger to protect you. He'd always be there for you if you wanted to talk. Chris would hold you close and whisper in your ear all the things he loves about you.
Chris HATES seeing you upset or anxious, no matter where he was or who was around him, he'd hold you and cry along with you. To try and get your spirits up, he'd try to sing while playing his sticker pet guitar.

Wallow:
It's rare to see Wallow angry, but the sight of you shaken up got him to fight extra hard for you. If you got worried that something would happen to him, he'd always reassure you since he's a nurse, he can heal anyone.
Whenever you need comfort, not just Wallow, but also all his little alien pets would come and give you all the cuddles and compliments in the world (even impossabear).

Beth:
Beth would literally command the rest of the warriors to fight even harder just so she can look after you during your panics.
"Nothing's gonna go wrong, especially since I'm the leader!"
Beth would take you to the roof and blast Harry Styles music from a speaker as she would ramble about the stars to get your mind off of things.

A/N
I'm not too familiar with anxiety, so I'm extremely sorry if I got anything wrong. If you'd like any more characters, feel free to request! (●''●)