bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop

POV: You're Roger Taylor's girlfriend and he invited you to watch them record their Planet Earth music video. When you see them all in their outfits, you have a strong urge to giggle, but you hold it in. As they begin filming, you stand next behind the cameras, smiling at Roger. Roger smiles back at you. You love him so much. Then, your eyes move to Simon. His dancing is so hilarious! You're barely holding yourself together but you don't want to upset Roger and his band mates. However, after a particular dance move of Simon's, you can't help it. You burst out laughing and you're so loud that you don't even hear the loud 'Cut!'. The whole band and camera crew are stood silently watching you. After 4 hours of non stop laughter, you begin to calm down and take notice of the people surrounding you. You're now very worried. Simon is shooting daggers at you with his eyes. John is massaging his shoulders, but John's magic hands can't even simmer down Simon.

He charges towards you, a finger pointed right between your eyes 'YOU BITCH. HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MY DANCING. I'M AN AMAZING DANCER, ASK ANYBODY! YOU HORRIBLE SLAG!' 

Simon is pulled by a very defensive looking John. Before you can apologise, John headbutts you, knocking you to the ground and Simon begins to kick you. Andy, who loves a good old fight, joins in by whacking you with his guitar. Nick walks over with a bottle of champagne and smashes it over your head. You're slowly losing consciousness. A large roar is suddenly heard and Roger charges towards his bandmates, tackling Simon and John to the ground. Wow, you never knew he was THAT strong. Roger begins to fight with Simon and John, and it's not long before Nick and Andy get brought into it as well. The whole band is fighting in a heap on the floor...because of you. Drums, guitar, synthesizers and even Simon's Mic stand and thrown about. Glass from the shattered champagne bottle is brought into the fight. Blood is everywhere.

You and the whole of Duran Duran die on the floor. Oopsie 🤷‍♀️