C H A P T E R 6

。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+

Seolhee's POV.

*The next morning*

As soon as I woke up, I immediately took a bath and dressed up.

It's already 8:00am still early though.
I looked around my new room.
It's fine but I'm still not use to it.
This room looked lonely.
My uncle told me that this will be my room here inside this building.
Along with the other staffs, this floor is being occupied by EXO's whole crew.

I heard that they're on 4th floor.
They basically live here then? Is that how this industry work? They shelter their artist? Lol

"I'll find uncle first" I said to myself.
This has been a habit of mine. Talking to myself.

I opened the door and peeked outside.
The long hallway is scary silent.
Are they still sleeping? Or I am alone here right now?

I went outside and forced myself to remember where the hell is Uncle's room, but I just couldn't remember it at all.

Should I knock on each room?

Ah that will be pathetic. I barely knew anyone here. God this uncle of mine

"Ah jinjja" I sighed in frustration.

I went to the elevator and when I was about to click it. The door opened.

"O-oh---"

"Seolhee annyeong" he bowed.

"A-ah D.o.?" I hesitantly said.

"Ne" he smiled. Ah I'm relieved. Atleast I'm right. He stepped outside the elevator. I stepped aside to give way.

Why is he here though?
Is he looking for my uncle?
Does he know uncle's room?

I quickly glanced back at him. He already took few steps away from me, I don't know where he is heading but I should ask him where the hell my uncle is.
"D.o.!" I called, he stopped walking and faced me. He raised his brows in a questioning manner. "Do you know the room of my uncle? I forgot to ask him last night" I scratched my nape in embarrassment.

I just forgot where it is, he already told me where lol

He pointed at the room who is just in front of mine. Aha ha ha ha how pathetic.
"aha ha ha" I awkwardly laughed

"I'm going there too. I have something to say to him" he said.

"O-oh you can go first I'll just wait here" I said as I motion my hand for him to go first.

"Is that okay with you?"

"Ofcourse hahaha you go first"
He bowed then knocked on the door. After 3 knocks my uncle opened the door and D.O. entered. I stood on the side of the door as I wait.

The corridor is pretty silent. This is not what I've imagine though.
The busy atmosphere that I imagined is nowhere to be found.

It's only been like 5 seconds since D.O. entered the room but my patience is already fading. Damn. Me and my dust like patience.

I stared at the door of my room and remembered how polite D.O. was.
He literally bowed to me 3 times within 5 minutes. What a kind man out there.

Those kind of boys will surely be surprised of my attitude lol. As long as their kind. I'll be kind. I nodded at myself.

After a couple of minutes D.O. opened the door and called my attention.
"Seolhee you can talk to your uncle now, Kamsahamnida" he bowed at me again. I also bowed in return.