E P I L O G U E

。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+

Baekhyun's POV.

We finally went back to Korea to end our world tour. Me and the boys were so amazed because Seolhee's face was all over Korea. Her beautiful face can be seen on Billboards and commercials. Her company is indeed famous. I think she's more famous now than me, and I'm beyond proud of my girl.

Fans showered me and her with support. They even created a shipname. This is way too far from before. I guess they've become mature enough to accept that... We idols also need to love, not only receive love from them. There's those baby fans who might be hurt because of my relationship that's very inevitable, but I know they'll support me now.
My Tinkerbells will support me.

Right after we arrived in Korea, I met Seolhee's real mom. She's just as sweet as her daughter. Moon family's approval was the best thing I received. Her mom treated me like her own son.

"Take care of my daughter eo? Don't make her cry. Araseo?"
She's really her mother. They're both bossy and it's very amusing.

"I promise. Please tell your daughter to not make me cry as well" I said. She laughed and hugged me.

Mom is also dying to see Seolhee. She kept on calling me and asking me to bring her home, so when our world tour ended I brought her home to my family.

Mom never left her side, they immediately developed a strong bond that even me, can't interfere whenever the two of them started talking to each other. Seolhee spent most of her time with my mother.
I'm starting to get jealous with my own mom.

"She'll marry mom now" my brother said as we both watch the two of them talk in the garden. I playfully pushed him.

"Would I sound crazy if I'll say I'm jealous?" I joked. He stared at me and seriously nodded. Ah jinjja he has no sense of humor at all.

"You really don't know what a joke is. That's why I'm more handsome than you could ever be tsh." I said. It's his turn to slap me now. I ran away as he chased me.

We spend almost a week on our house before I decided to leave. She doesn't want to leave yet, but I insisted since I want to go to her adoptive family.

"Eomma!!!" I happily called out upon our arrival. Her mom immediately went rushing towards me, passing by her own daughter. She hugged me like I was her child. I laughed.

Seolhee turned around in disbelief.
"Really? Eomma!! I'm your daughter!" She whined. Her mom laughed at her and broke our hug.

"Ofcourse! But I missed Baekhyun more than you" her mom unbelievably said. I lifted all of our bags and entered the house.
Seolhee's siblings immediately ran towards me.

"Baekhyun-oppa!"
"Baekhyun-hyung!" They shouted in unison. They're both well grown now, but her younger sister Nari, will always hug me whenever she see me.
Her father also approached me.

Huge smile never left my face.
I won't get tired smiling brightly.
Everything is just too good to be true.
All of my tears years ago has been paid off, actually too much.