C H A P T E R 5 1

。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+

Baekhyun's POV.

Seolhee looked so uneasy and it's making me nervous.

I explained everything to Mr.Soo Man,
But all my explanations fell on deaf ears. I was scolded as well as Seolhee...
I'm trying so hard to calm myself. I want to be mad, but Seolhee's eyes kept on saying I should not.

"We will try to turn that rumor down, but we will not release a statement yet. Byun Baekhyun I made myself clear since the very beginning. No Relationship between staffs and artist. Right?"

I remained silent. I don't know what to say. The only thing that calms me right now is the fact that Seolhee didn't deny me, even though we have no label at all.

"This single rumor can pull your career down Byun Baekhyun."
I lifted my gaze. I know.

"We will find a solution Soo Man. Just let us think first." Manager-nim calmed Mr.Soo Man. He's mad. Ofcourse. EXO will also be affected not only me... and that is what's making him mad even more.

We all left the office. I immediately walked towards Seolhee.
"Seolhee" I called out. She let out a small smile. Making me calm.
I reached out for her hand.

"Let's all talk" Manager-nim interrupted. We headed back to the dormitory room and gathered on Kyungsoo's room.

"How can you be so reckless? Huh?" Manager-nim immediately started scolding us.

The boys remained silent as well as me and Seolhee.

"In just a matter of minute that rumor will spread worldwide. That rumor was dropped just now and Baekhyun's fans are going crazy already. It's going to be hard to tore it down now." He said.

"Why can't SM just deny the rumor?" Suho-hyung

"We can't do that right away Junmyeon. We have to wait for the whole article rumor to be dispatched. If the whole thing was somehow fabricated that's when we can turn everything upside down. We will do everything now to try and make the rumor disappear"

"Baekhyun-hyung is trending worldwide... already" Kai hesitantly said as he show us his phone.

I opened my phone. All my social media accounts were bombarded with tags, asking if the rumor is true.

"I will cancel Baekhyun's appearance now. Interviewers are definitely waiting for you to show up." I nodded.

"But Baekhyun will receive his award today" Seolhee finally talked.

"He can just make a video greeting for that. That anonymous source of the rumor will reveal the whole article soon. Baekhyun needs to hide from the media first until the rumor cools down."

"Baekhyun-hyung, Seolhee-yah don't be so worried. Everything will be fine" Kai said. I smiled at him.

I hope so Kai.

-----

Seolhee's POV.

At evening on the same day. The whole article was released. Including pictures and the whole speculations.

[EXO'S BYUN BAEKHYUN IS DATING A COMPANY STAFF]

The girl was known to be Han Seol Hee, EXO'S temporarily hired make-up artist. The two were spotted together multiple times.