C H A P T E R 1 3

。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+

Seolhee's POV.

I turned around when I heard a feminine voice calling my name.

I narrowed my eyes as I stare at her.
She gasps. "It's you Seolhee-unnie!!" She said while running towards me then giving me a hug.

"Yeri!" I said while hugging her back. I wasn't wrong yesterday. It was really her.

"I missed you Unnie!! Where have you been!" She said as she break the hug and looked at me. I smiled. She's well grown now holy gosh, is this really how long I've been gone?

"You know each other?" I totally forgot that the boys are all here.

"Ne Suho-oppa, Seolhee-unnie is my best friend and I haven't seen her for ages. " She faced me again
"Are you debuting here too Seolhee-unnie?" She asked. I gulped, and avoided her gaze. I saw the boys eyeing me in a questioning manner.

"A-ah ani, I'm working here Yeri hehe" I awkwardly said, I held her hand and walk away from the boys.
When we were far enough from their earshot I told her why I was here.

"Unnie! Why didn't you pursue being an idol! You were so good back then!" She said disappointment is evident.

"I-it's just that, it's really not for me." I simply said.

She sighed "then where have you been since you bid your goodbye to me? I was mad at you, I still do, but God knows how much I missed you!
Why did you suddenly stopped going to school Unnie?" She bluntly asked. I'm getting anxious because her voice is raising. I looked pass her to see if the boys are still there. They still are goddammit.

They're all seriously deaf if they can't hear Yeri, but I really pray that they don't. "I-it's a family matter, I can't tell you I'm sorry" I said then looked at my foot. I lifted my gaze when I felt her giving me a warm hug again. I feel like crying. I don't know why. She's giving me so much sympathy.

"It's okay Unnie, I'm not mad anymore. Atleast I got to see you again" she hugged me tightly then stroked my back. "But what's your job here?" She asked.

"I am their make-up artist" I pointed the boys. "Really!?" She gasps. "Yeah, my uncle offered me the job and I can't say no,so yeah" I shrugged.

"So I'll be seeing you here all the time? Oh my gosh I'm so happy Unnie! I'll introduce you to my other Unnies!!" She excitedly said.

We talked for a couple of minutes until someone called her. I returned to the boys who's still unbelievably waiting for me.

"I'm so touched. Are you waiting for me?" I said when they didn't noticed me coming.

"Yes, we were so puzzled by what Yeri said." Chanyeol said.

"Ah that." I nodded. They were all looking at me. "I used to be a trainee, actually we were being trained together in our school, but I stopped." I said. "Anyways are you guys have nothing to do or what?" I quickly changed the topic and walked pass them.

"We have no schedule now, Sehun's got cancelled, so yeah we're all idle." Suho answered my question.

"I'm planning on going to the library before I bumped into you guys, but now since you have nothing to do, why don't we just go to the gaming hall and have some fun?" I playfully raised my eyebrows while eyeing them, and boys will be boys~ they all agreed.
.
.
.
.
.
We spend the rest of the day on the gaming hall. Playing and trying everything in there. That gaming hall is really fun! This is my favorite place here from now on.
I got to see another sides of them being all childish. Chanyeol is super competitive as f , he'll never let anyone win!even me! Hahahahah

Suho was keep being called a 'black hole' because he really is a mess on playing any kinds of games.
They barely have time to rest but when they do they still don't. It's really a rest to them when they're all having fun like this.

I was brought back to earth when Baekhyun shouted. "Ah yaaaaah!!!! Sehun what are you doing!!!!" I guess Sehun tried to play dirty again.

~~~~~

After playing and eating dinner with the boys, I finally went back to my room. All alone again.

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I remembered Yeri. Her appearance. She's beautiful now, she was just cute back then. She still uses honorifics to me which really warms my heart, although our age difference is really not that big. She still acknowledge me as her big sister.

Yeri and I were bestfriends. I met her on our school back then, we are being trained under the same club, I got close to her easily and we started to become inseparable. At that time also I met Xiumin-oppa. I once dreamed of becoming an idol but I eventually gave up when some things happened.

I took my phone and typed Yeri's name on the Google search bar.
Like I've predicted. She really is famous now, and me being disappointed to myself once again for being dumb about famous celebrities.
She's under the group 'Red Velvet',
I guess they're the ones that she was pertaining to awhile ago, when she said she'll introduce me to them.

I smiled. I'm beyond proud Yeri.
Look how far you've gone. I smiled to myself.

"Aaaah~" I yawned. Time to sleep Seolhee. You'll be working again tomorrow.

~~~~~

The harsh sunlight creeping through my room window greeted me as my eyes slowly opened. I rolled my head to the side to catch a glimpse of the time on my alarm clock. It's 6'oclock in the morning. I just need a few more minutes...

EXO's photoshoot at 6:30~~~~
The thought crashed into my head and I nearly screamed.

I launched out of bed like a rocket and ran around my room frantically. I took my clothes and enter the bathroom for a quick shower. I didn't even know if I shampooed or what.
I didn't even bother to comb my long hair I just let it be. I put on my usual outfit which is boots, hoodie and a black pants. I was instructed to not wear an eye catching clothes because duh I'm just a crew after all.

I immediately left my room. I was walking quick towards the elevator when I felt that my phone wasn't on my pocket. I ran like crazy back to my room to get my damn phone who is currently ringing.

"Uncle I'm coming! I overslept mianhe" I said then ended the call.
They're all on the van already, waiting for me.

I ran down as fast as I could. I forgot to set my alarm oh my gosh how pathetic! I immediately entered the van and saw the boys fully dressed in there.

"Good morning Seolhee!" They greeted.

"Good morning! Ah I'm sorry I'm late!" I said while combing my hair with my hands.

"Hahaha gwaenchanha" (it's okay)
Baekhyun said.

"The site was loaded with fans, they received the news that you guys will be having your photoshoot there. Have you all brought masks?" Uncle said. They nodded. "Good then. Other staffs and body guards are already there. Just enter the building immediately, don't interact with the fans anymore."

*****