C H A P T E R 2 5

。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+ 。.゚+

Baekhyun's POV.

We held fan meetings for the passed few days. We were very busy interacting with fans. We also attended a lot of music shows. It's only been 2 weeks since our comeback but we already received lots of wins for our title track. Album sales are still rising rapidly. This comeback is very successful.

Tiredness has no room for each and everyone of us. It's also been a week since we had a break, that last time we watched a movie. I remember that day...Seolhee was the happiest. She was smiling and laughing non-stop.
I'm glad that she do. She's the one who's taking care of Toben and Vivi during our idle hours. She's been calling them 'fur-balls'. Toben is really good to her that's why she's loving him more than Vivi. That white dog really just follow Sehun's orders. Just like his owner, he's very stubborn.

"EARTH TO YOUR FACE BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Seolhee snapped

"O-oh mianhe hehehe." I said and immediately followed the boys.
We are set to guest on a radio station today.
.
.
.
.
.
The guesting went well. It only took us  2 hours and we immediately left the station. Right after that, we headed to do another fan meeting. There's so many fans as usual.

Days continued passing by our faces, doing the same things. Non-stop promotions and commercials. We barely had rest. Our house was empty almost 24/7 so they have decided to return the dogs. Seolhee is always with us, always behind our back taking care of everything together with her uncle.

EXO without Seolhee will never be the same. I swear.

We're now starting to depend on her more than we should. We would be looking for her whenever she's out of our sights, although that's also Manager-nim told us...to always make sure she's with us. All the boys are really fond of her, That I think they're slowly forgetting about her staying with us for only 3 months.

I'm feeling like I'm running out of time. I don't even know why I'm feeling that but I'm not dumb to not know what this feeling of mine mean or where will it lead me.
I'm starting to develop something deep down inside of my heart towards her, when I shouldn't be.
I still can't name it but...
I strongly care for Seolhee, and I'm afraid of hearing what her possible answer is.

I wiggled my head and tried to brush
The whole thing aside.

"Ah molla!"

~~~~~

*The next day*

Today is Sunday. I woke up early it's only 5 and the sun is still not totally up. I went out of my room. As expected everybody's still sleeping.
I went downstairs and stayed on the living room for a while.

The fact that we'll only stay here on this house for almost 2 weeks makes me sad. I'm being used to staying here. This feels like home. Us living here together makes me think that we really are a family. We only have few more schedules to finish then we'll go back to Seoul.

Hours passed the boys went downstairs one by one. Kyungsoo went straight ahead on the kitchen to cook breakfast like he always do.
The boys are all awake but still Seolhee isn't going downstairs. Kyungsoo already finished cooking but still no signs of her.

"Seolhee's still not awake?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes I woke up early. I still didn't see her" i said.

"I'm going to get my phone upstairs, should I check her?" Chanyeol asked.
We nodded and waited for him to return before start eating.