Chapter Thirty Two ~ The Break In

Thank you melzzworld for all of your recent support <3 it really helps when you guys are supportive, it pushes me to keep updating.

Enjoy~

M I N Y O U N G
Why did I run out of the dance practice room when he said that? I don't know. But I'm not lost...

A little lost.

In my defence it was a lot darker than I thought it was going to be, I spent way too much time just chatting to Zico.

I'm still bad with directions so when I got that run full of emotions out I forgot how many lefts and how many rights I took in these not so friendly looking alleyways.

I should've just kept to my plan of taking all lefts but some of the alleyways looked just too sketchy for me to go down, with all of that lighting— or lack thereof making them look ominous.

I sigh as I lean against a moist brick wall, my breath visible in front of me. The little huffs of air creating intricate clouds. It was a cooler night but my body felt hot from the run, I don't even know how far I ran.

I flinch as I hear a bottle break close to me, my eyes going wide as I put my hands out in front of me; ready to block any danger coming my way.

My face falls into one of annoyance when I see it was just a cat that knocked a left over empty bottle of soju.

"C'mon cat are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I hold my chest, trying to get my heart that was already pumping fast before the scare to slow down.

"If the cat won't give—"

I jumped and turned around to come to face with three guys standing at the end of the alley nearest to me.

"Surely that will" the guy in the front laughed as he finished his sentence.

I laughed awkwardly with a good amount of nervousness mixed in, hoping these guys would just leave if I was polite enough.

"What are you doing out here all alone at night lady? Don't you think that's a little dangerous?" A guy on the side asked as he leaned on the same wall I was leaning on, making a face when he felt how wet it was and went back to standing straight up.

Of course they never leave when you want them to, just like how they never stay when you want them to.

"I- I was out for a run" I mentally kick myself when I stutter, yeah just show the lions that you're scared; that's not enticing to them at all.

"Oh hey don't be nervous, we don't bite" one guy winks at me, giving me a quick look up and down. Way to be discreet about it buddy.

See? You just get weird shit like that when they see you're nervous.

"Unless you want us to" the guy at the front wearing a black jacket looks at the guy to the right of him with bleach blonde hair, "because who knows? Some chicks are into that"

I started backing up until my back hits something warm, I tense up sensing it's a person and not a wall.

"I can assure you she is, but you creeps need to leave my girlfriend alone" I hear from behind me, look over my shoulder quickly to see Haechan was the one that I backed into.

How?

"Who are you?" The bleach blonde guy asked, sizing Haechan up.

"Her boyfriend, that's all you need to know. We're leaving" Haechan states before grabbing my hand and quickly leading me away from the guys, his head constantly checking over his shoulder.