Chapter Thrity-one

M I N Y O U N G
POV
"One date?" I repeat, widening my eyes at the person in front of me.

"Yeah one date..." Haechan says frowning as he looks off to the side.

In case you're wondering, and you most definitely are, Haechan just told me that SM is making him go on a 'publicity' date with one of 'ITZY's members.

I blink the sting in my eyes away, "yeah I don't know why you told me, it doesn't concern me I'm just your choreographer" I turn my back away and walk into the practice room.

He had pulled me out of my pre-dance practice workout while saying he had something important to tell me.

I was honestly clueless, he already told me he still loved me so I had no idea what he was in a rush to tell me.

My skin seems like it's burning from where he grabbed my arm and led me out.

H A E C H A N
POV
I watch as Minyoung escapes back into the practice room; leaving me, clad in my slightly sweaty work out clothes, alone in the hall with my hands on my hips.

Doesn't concern her?

It definitely concerns you as you're who I want to be with, so I thought I should tell you that Yeji and I aren't actually dating.

I sigh with the shake of my head, removing my hands from my hips as I start to jog back to the gym downstairs.

M I N Y O U N G
The normal practice day went by quickly, only today we were working on the 'STRONGER' choreography.

As soon as that clock hit the 6pm mark Haechan was led away by some managers to the showers with an outfit that was probably picked out by the stylist.

"You know he doesn't actually like her right?" Jaemin mutters to me as he stretches, raising his eyebrow in question.

"Y-yeah it's just they'd never put him with me for a publicity stunt..." fans would never ship him and I, which would probably decide the outcome of his career; probably even mine too.

"I don't know what to tell you, but do you want to hang out tonight? We could watch our favourite movie and eat a lot of snacks" Jaemin suggests, getting a goofy smile on his face; inevitably making me smile just thinking about it.

"Yeah that would be great" I say, "when we get home though I want to have a shower. I feel icky"

"You look icky too" Jaemin teases.

"What?!" I say as I turn around, already releasing my towel out of my hand to throw at him.

Who knew towels could be dodged so easily? I ponder as Jaemin casually steps out of the projectile path of the towel.

He throws his head back in laughter as he sees my distraught face over my towel not hitting him.

"I'll go home first and freshen up, I'll bring snacks~ bye~" Jaemin waves at me over his shoulder as he walks out the door with Jeno beside him.

"Noona?" I look over at Chenle and Jisung approaching me, "if you could only choose one of them, and you could never see the other one, who would you choose?"

"What?" I ask, panicked thinking he was asking me about Haechan and Jaemin.

"We're talking about the tv shows Riverdale and On My Block" Jisung says, "which one would you pick out if the two?"

"O-oh On My Block" I answer, rubbing the back of my neck while I laugh nervously.

Chenle gives me a strange look, "why are you acting weird? We asked you a basic question?"