#7 "A new leaf"

Color code for Daina's hair: green - jealous; blue - channeling her quirk; purple - afraid; red - angry; pink - flustered; orange - happy; blonde - confused; white - asleep; grey - sad; brown - tired.

★★★

When I say everyone's jaws were on the floor, boy, do I mean it.

"And the winner is Bakugo?" All Might weakly said looking for Izuku's eyes for support. Damn Aizawa for not being there the one time he had to. No one knew how to react.

Bakugo walked up to Kirishima. Kiri looked way too serious but he didn't say anything.

Then suddenly, Tsuyu went up to the them.

"Go after her." Much to the blond's surprise, she was glaring at him.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?"

"What do you mean go after her? You saw what happened out there!" Kiri was pitching in for his best friend. He wasn't really a fan of Daina after all.

"Yes, I did." She turned to the angry boy again. "Now GO and apologize."

"YOU THINK YOU CAN ORDER ME AROUND, FROG GIRL??"

She was still calm. "You heard me. What you did wasn't your natural anger, Bakugo. You just acted like a little bitch." A gasp. "And it was because she's someone you see isn't too far below your level, don't even deny it. You were insecure and you took it out on her." She looked down with sadness. "She's hurt. You know damn well that she'd be afraid to use her power to the fullest after the other day. I have no idea why you would think you're so special. And for her to lower her attacks on purpose to protect YOUR feelings? It's not possible." The short girl was not backing down. "ITS HER QUIRK TO BE EMOTIONAL. I don't care WHO you are, Bakugo-san. I'm not going to just stand here and I can't fix this mess myself, so I'm telling you to go." Kachhan's was about to shout at her but Kirishima put his hand on the blond's shoulder. "I think you should go, Baku"

Katsuki started stuttering incoherently with disagreement but Kirishima wouldn't have it. "You know she's right. Just go."

The rest of the class seemed to agree with Tsuyu's words - even All Might, who hadn't had much experience with teenage drama before.

Todoroki found it obvious yet incredible how much Daina had influenced the frog-girl. She had become way more outspoken than before, but she had the qualities of a good leader, so it was for the better for her for sure.

It was only Todo who wasn't convinced that her, standing up for Daina was a good idea. What Tsuyu had done was incredible for any ordinary person, but that just wasn't the case with Murakami. Todo remembered Daina's reaction the last time he had tried to do that and her reaction to everyone trying to make her feel better after her breakdown.

He was definitely going to talk to her about it later that night when they met up.

"I HATE ALL OF YOU!!" Bakugo interrupted Shoto's thoughts.

Then, surprisingly, Baku did what the class had asked of him.

★★★

Daina Murakami was sitting on a bench next to the small pond in the UA forest patch. She thought it would be a good time to try to use her own power on herself to help her calm down.

She kind of felt like it would be the same as plugging a cable into itself and expecting it to work but on the contrary, her hair was a lot less red now than it was five minutes ago.