《PART 5》

Y/N P.O.V:
*Oh no! Don't tell me that Hyunjin is... a playboy a-and he tried to seduce me. I-if it's the case, he got me*
"No no Y/N, why are you thinking that?" i talked to myself, putting my head under the pillow. "Or... Did Hyunjin became my bias? But i'm Ot8 biased... Aghhhh is so frustrating"
I couldn't sleep so i decided to watch some SKZ videos.
I didn't realize that i mostly watched videos of Hyunjin.

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
After the fansign, we went back to the dorm. We were on the living room playing some games.

"You remember Y/N, right?" Chan asked all of us. We all nodded and he continued.
"She said she accepted to do the audition"
"Really? I hope she will succeed" Minho added.
"Yeah. I really like her, she's funny" Jeongin also added.

I didn't say anything until...
"And i think someone else likes her" Felix said, looking at me and all of them also looked towards me.
"W-what? Why are you looking at me?" i replied.
"C'mon, the way you react when she held my hands today" Felix chuckled.
"I was just trying to be funny with her"
"But you really thought what you were saying" he chuckled again.
"Yah, stop it!"
After that, i went to my room, leaving them laughing at my reaction.

Y/N P.O.V:
I woke up and did my usual morning routine. Today, i was going to practice again. I wanted to do my best for the audition so that i won't fail. I needed to be comfortable while dancing so i wore a black oversized shirt, large jogging pants and a pair of black basket. After that, i went to a practice room with Jena.

I danced and Jena was there to tell me if i did a wrong step or if i did the step weirdly. I had so much difficulties deciding which song i wanted to do.
Doing boy's choreography when you are a girl is quite difficult, you need to use more energy and all.
I spent 6 hours practicing everyday.

Time skip~
Today is the day of the audition. I wore something comfortable but not too simple either. (You can imagine any outfit you want ~A/N)
We got on the car, the audition did not take place at JYP but somewhere else.

We arrived and i became really nervous.
After some minutes, someone called all the participants.
Jena held my hands to calm me.
"Don't worry, you will do well" she reassured me.
"Thank you, i'll call you when i finish"

I went with all the participants inside and the staff gave us a number. I got 98 so i'll be the 98th to pass the audition. I didn't know there would be so many people, but thinking of it, it was "JYP Entertainment" so it was normal.
"Duh! so i have to wait again" i whispered to myself.

I went out to get some fresh air because i got more nervous staying in the building. And knowing that some professional dancers will be judging everyone, i was scared that i could mess up the choreo. I stayed outside just 10 minutes and went back inside.
When i was walking inside, someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.
"Ah! You startled m-" i stopped when i saw who it was.
"H-hyunjin?"

----------------------------------------------------------
Another short chapter (ToT)