《PART 9》

Y/N P.O.V:
I got out of the toilet when i finally calmed myself and my red cheeks.
As i entered the room, all Stray Kids' gazes were on me. I looked down and hide my face with my hands awkwardly while walking.
*What again? Did they saw my reaction with Hyunjin's bottle earlier? If that's the case, i really embarassed myself*

We all continued to practice for hours and hours 'till late at night. Everyone was tired but no one would complain.
"Okey! that's all for today. Thank you everyone, see you tomorrow" the choreographer finally decided to end the practice. And everyone was leaving one by one.

Chaeyeon said goodbye and left, the others were also gone. Stray Kids were still in the room and they were doing uhh... i didn't even know what they were still doing here.
It was dark outside so i called Jena to pick me up. I felt guilty to always ask her for help but i had no choice right now.
I said goodbye to the boys by only waving and bowing at them like everyone did; i didn't think we were close enough to do otherwise.

I went outside the building to wait for Jena. I waited for 10 minutes but she had not arrived yet. Then i saw the boys, they were about to head to their dorm.
"You're still here?"
"Yes, i'm waiting for Jena to pick me up"
"Okey, then we will wait here with you until she arrives" Chan said, and looked at the others to see if they agreed. They all nodded.
"N-no, you don't have to do that. She will be here soon and you must be tired"
"Don't worry! Our dorm is just 10 minutes walk from here"
"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you" i looked down.
"It's okey! stop worrying about us, we can't leave you here alone at this hour anyway"
I looked up and saw all of them smiling at me..... Well, i was wrong, not all of them did. Hyunjin was looking everywhere else but me.
*He is acting that way again since i came back from the toilet.*

HYUNJIN P.O.V:
When we went out of the agency, we saw Y/N. Chan talked to her and said that we would be waiting with her.
I didn't know why but i really couldn't look at her. It was all the boys' fault, they kept on teasing me about her when we practiced and now i became nervous around her.

Y/N P.O.V:
Jena finally arrived.
"Sorry, i couldn't find the...key" her jaw dropped when she saw the 8 boys with me.
They smiled at her, i thanked them and they left.
I went in the car, only to see a widened-eyes girl.
"You okey?" i asked.
"Y-yeah, i still can't believe you are working with them"
"I know, i can't believe it either"
I chuckled and we drove home.

I went to my room. I took a shower and wore my PJ's. The moment i got in bed, i fell asleep right away.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you are still reading, thank you very much. (^o^)/
                                              ~A/N