《PART 24》

Y/N P.O.V:
Twice's comeback arrived. We performed for their different comeback stages and we didn't actually have to hide our faces.

I was now laying on my bed. I checked my phone and realized that i got a lot of notifications. I went on twitter and saw many tweets about me, they were all mentionning me.
«OMG! Y/N is one of Twice's backup dancers»
«I couldn't stop looking at her even if it was Twice's stages»
«She is so luckyyyyy!» ...
I didn't know that many people knew me.
I scrolled more through my phone.
«EVERYONE! Y/N WAS ALSO STRAY KIDS' BACKUP DANCER»
There was a picture of me when i was on the stage with SKZ.
*How did they know that. We didn't even see my face*

«Am i the only one who kinda ship Y/N with one of Stray Kids
I was shocked. I read people's answer.
«-I ship her with Felix»
«-I ship her more with I.N, she has the same age as him»
«-I think Hyunjin is her type, Hyunjin is everyone's ideal type»

Time skip~ (i lack of inspiration -A/N)

They dropped the behind the scene of Stray Kids' performance at Studio Choom. I watched it and laughed at how funny they were. I also couldn't stop smiling.
I noticed something tho. When they were interviewing Seungmin, we could see Chan and me in the background. It was when i gave him my number for Hyunjin. Of course they blurred my face but some people might still recognize me.
I read some comments. (Yes, you like reading comments lol -A/N)

At first there were only some comments with the «no one, absolutely no one,...». There were also the «They laugh, we laugh...» comments.
And after that, i saw some comments saying «Did you notice at 04:19, Chan giving a phone to the girl in the background. She typed something then gave it back to Chan. And he was smiling widely at her»
I was shooked.
Then Jena entered in my room, her eyes were wide open.
"Y/N! Look at this!"
She showed me her phone and i read what was written there.
«IS BANGCHAN OF STRAY KIDS SECRETLY DATING A BACKUP DANCER was the title.

1 week later:
Rumors started to spread everywhere about me and Chan dating. And of course, people figured out who i was.
Bambam even thought we were really dating because of what happened last time. Chan eventually explained him the truth.
Fortunately JYP took care of it. And clarify that it was just a misunderstanding. However, he wanted to see Chan and me to give him some explainations.
For the past week i didn't see any of the boys, not even Hyunjin. We only talked on the phone.

Chan, Hyunjin and i talked before we went to see JYP.
"I think we should tell him the truth about you two" Chan spoke.
I looked at Hyunjin and he agreed with Chan. I also thought it was the best thing to do.
JYP called us and we entered his office. He was surprised to see Hyunjin with us, but didn't say anything. He told us to sit down.
"You already know why i called you here, right?" he started.
We all nodded.
"So i want you to explain to me what kind of relationship do you have?" he continued.
Chan looked at Hyunjin and nodded.
"Y/N is actually in a relationship with me" Hyunjin started. I could tell that JYP was surprised but didn't show it.
"When did it started?" he asked.
"Two months ago. We've been dating for 2 months now" Hyunjin answered.
He only nodded. He didn't smile, his expression was unreadable (does that word exist? -A/N)
"I'm sorry but you should end it there, i can't allow this relationship. It may have bad consequences for the group"
Hyunjin took my hand and was about to say something but i stopped him.
"I understand, w-we understand. We will end this relationship and i promise i won't cause any trouble again" i said as i got up and bowed to JYP.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have a question for you.
Do you guys want a happy ending or a sad one?
'Cause actually, i used to write horror stories before so i always wrote sad endings.
(PS: i already wrote the sad ending lol)
                                           -A/N