Home alone

Piper is 5'0" and 110 lbs. She is shaved and has a bubble butt.

Piper is sitting on a stool in the kitchen eating her breakfast. Eggs, maple bacon, cinnamon toast and a biscuit with strawberry jelly. She has to poop really bad.

Bailey walks up to her "Pipey?", she asks.

"Yes bails? What's up?, she answers smiling at the cute name.

"Ca...Can I have some bacon?", she asks with a quivering lip she has been perfecting since she was 2 years old.

"Sure thing babes.", she breaks a small piece of bacon in half and gives it to her.

It's now 10:00 A.M. Piper is now home alone as her mom had taken Bailey to her playdate and her mom went to work. Piper decides that now... is the time.

Piper walks into Bailey's room upstairs and finds the package of pull-ups. She takes one and goes to her room and stands in front of her full sized mirror. As she's standing there, she nearly poops her pants she's been holding for so long. She hurries takes her pajama pants and panties off.

She starts slide the pull-up on but struggles slightly to fit it around her butt. As soon as she puts it on all the way, she feels the seat of her pull-up expand. "Oh crap", she thought and giggled. She started peeing and that sent her into heaven.

As she stands there examining the damage she's done, she slides a hand down the front and starts to rub her pussy. She moans biting her lip as she shoves a finger in and soon cums in the pull-up unaware that anything more, and her pull-up will leak.

Her head was spinning as she walked into her bathroom. "what...did I...just do?", she asks her reflection with obvious guilt.

She takes a plastic bag and starts taking the pull-up off. Carefully. She disposes of the destroyed padding into the bag, ties it up, and steps into the shower to clean up.

Piper was satisfied and full of guilt as she stepped out of the shower all clean.

Hi! I'm Kenzie! This is my first ever story! I plan on updating this story frequently and hope for any feedback to help prolong this story so we can enjoy the story. have a nice day!