Caught?

I ran to my room before She could notice.

"woah", was all I could manage. I was freaking out. I paced for a minute until I saw myself in my mirror wearing a shirt and a pull up. Gathering whatever sanity I had left, I put on some pajama pants with my schools logo and went downstairs.

"Hey momma", I said hoping she didn't just see me in a pull up.

"Hey Piper, how was school? Learn anything new?", She was fixed on organising the kitchen for no reason.

"School was fun I guess. Didn't learn much other than Sophie's laziness about writing her own notes."

I made her laugh, "That's great", she went back to organising. Then I heard small feet running up behind me.

"Piper! I missed you so much! Hiiiii!", she hugged my legs as tight as she could.

"Hey there Bails, I missed you too!", she made me smile. I hugged her back and picked her up. She is so adorable. I carried her to the couch and we watched SpongeBob.

A few minutes into the show I started to get the urge to pee. Without a second thought, I started to wet myself. The growing warmth in my crotch made me lose focus on the tv. I wanted so bad to squeeze my wet pull up but with Bailey here, I'd rather not.

"Hey, what would u girls like for dinner later?", I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

Bailey and I discussed and we decided on spaghetti and meatballs, "Spaghetti and meatballs please!", I yelled back in response.

"Hey Bails, I'm going to go to my room I'll see ya later", I kissed her head and she nodded smiling.

I got to my room, locked my door, and took my pajama pants off. I play in my wetness for 30 seconds before I realise I'm messing myself. I don't stop of course. Oh do I wish I could stay in my dirty pull up. I took a picture of the damage and posted it to a secret tumblr page and started the cleaning process. I secured the pull up and tied it in a plastic bag and hid it in my bathroom and then took a quick shower.

After my shower, I didn't bother to put any panties on. I just put my pajama pants back on and got an oversized hoodie.

I hear my mom announce that dinner is ready so I go downstairs and eat my spaghetti. It's fun watching Bailey eat because she gets her food all over her face, clothes and sometimes on the floor.

After I cleaned my plate and put it in the dishwasher, my mom came up to me and said, "Honey, I need to talk to you after I'm done cleaning Bailey's dinner explosion."

OH... MY... GOSH! No No No! She couldn't possibly mean that she saw what I was wearing when she came home and wanted to talk about it, right?!

After a lot of suspense and paranoid anxiety later, my mom comes back down and sits next to me on the couch, "So Sweetie, I have to tell u something". Taking what I thought was my last breath, "Yes mom? What's up?", Here it goes. My last moment on Earth. "I'm going on a business trip for 1 1/2 weeks." AAAHHH I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME THINK YOU WERE GONNA ESPOSE ME!! "Oh? Well um... okay? When are u leaving?", I was mentally hitting her with the nearest pillow. "Tomorrow at 11 A.M. I'm going to send Bailey to your aunts house so u don't have to worry about her too much. I'll leave you some money so that u don't have to burn the house down to make food." At least my secret is safe. Holy moly.

"So I'll be by myself?", I ask calmly.

"Only if you want to. If you'd like, you can stay with your aunt too", she suggested.

"Thank you but I wanna try being on my own this time." We hug and I go to bed. What a crazy fricken day. Like my life just exploded with anxiety and I nearly died because of it. Well at least I have an entire weekend+ to myself.

~ Saturday Morning ~

I woke up early to say goodbye to my mother and Bailey. I hate saying goodbye to Bailey because she always cries.

"Bu...but Mommy! I don't wanna leave Piper! Please let me stay with you!", she said through many tears.

"Hey bails", I hugged her, "just FaceTime me whenever u can. I'll even say good night to you if you'd like. But you'll have fun at Aunt Jenna's house!", I said trying to reassure her.

She wiped her eyes on my shoulder and nodded. We pinkie promised and they left. As soon as they left the driveway, I took off my clothes and put on a pull up. I don't plan on taking this thing off until Monday. First thing I did was masturbate in my pull up on the couch. I came and played in it for a bit.

I took a full body photo for my tumblr and then posted a video of me peeing. "I goed peepee", I said and giggled entering my little space. I got on my hands and knees and started to crawl around. I played with my sisters dolls and played in her room. I liked it in there. I decided her room will be mine for now.

~ Late Afternoon ~

I had eaten a big high fiber breakfast hoping for a big mess later on. My pull up is soaked passed it's max and I'm loving it. I found one of my sisters old pacifiers so I've been sucking on that for a while. "I wan go poopy", I said through the pacifier. I crawled into my new bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

~ Short TimeSkip ~

When I woke up, it was 7 P.M. My pull up was kinda getting cold so I peed a little to warm it up. Getting out of bed, I crawled downstairs to order some pizza through an online order. I caught my reflection in the window and saw my tiny boobs. I bounced up and down giggling  playing with them. As I was bouncing, I felt the need to poop but I wanted to wait.

The doorbell rang so I put on an oversized shirt and opened the door and got my pizza. I got a medium pizza from Marcos Pizza with pepperoni and extra sauce. I love mah pizza. After I ate half of it, I put the rest into the fridge for later. It was now around Bailey's bedtime so I got on my computer and FaceTimed my aunt.

"Heyy Bailes! How is Aunt Jenna's?"

"It's great! I wish u were here though", she said kind of pouting.

"Awww. You'll do just fine without me Bailes. I promise." I tried to assure her.

She thought for a minute, "well... it doesn't mean I won't miss you. You're my favouritest person."

"Awwwe I..." I started pooping and lost focus.

"Pipey? Are you there? Helloooo?"

"Oh sorry beanie. I miss you too. But u have to go to bed now. I love you, sleep tight."

"Good night, Pipey, I love you too." We both blew a kiss and ended the call.

Oh my gosh! I just pooped in front of my little sister! Woah! I can't believe I just did that.

I played in my mess on my new bed and came a lot. After I was finished I was pretty tired so I just went to sleep.