Bleh kind of day

It was now Friday. Nothing special was happening. Piper was in her last class for the day.

Piper sat in her Math class zoned out. She wasn't thinking about anything, she was just staring into space. She is good at math but never really bothered to pay much attention to her teacher, Mrs. Valerie.

Sophie sat next to Piper so whenever she did space out, she'd knock her back into reality by lightly slapping her arm. She didn't need Sophie to bring her back, this time, it was her stomach. Her belly groaned but not loud enough for anyone else to care. Anyone next to her would just assume she was hungry, but Piper knew what was happening. She needed to poop. "Dang I wish I had a diaper", she thought to herself. Piper ignored her stomach and just continued writing Notes for herself and Sophie.

She was so focused with the notes that she didn't notice everyone was packing up before the bell. Luckily, Sophie has her covered. As Piper stood up, her stomach growled again and she almost pooped. She got her backpack from her locker and started her way home but before she left, she hugged her friends and Said her goodbyes. Piper lives just down the street from the school so she just walks home. When she gets to her driveway, she sees that no one is home so she decided to poop in her leggings before she got to the door.

Piper was happy. Although she really wanted to do it at school. She sat in her mess and watched tv for a little bit. She got the urge to pee after 10 minutes so she went upstairs and stood in her tub. Feeling drained from school, Piper just took her clothes off and took a shower to clean up.

After her shower, Piper went into Bailey's room naked and took a pull up. As she sat in her room only wearing a pull up, piper put on an oversized shirt that covered the pull up. She loved the soft padding that pressed against her butt and pussy. It made her feel safe. Piper spent the rest of her alone time doing baby things such as; crawling everywhere, sucking her thumb, playing with toys, and of course using her diaper. In her trance, she had peed twice without knowing. Her diaper was on the verge of leaking but she didn't seem to mind as she was bouncing on the floor.

Piper was having so much fun that she didn't realise how much time had passed and her mom was about to be home any minute. She hurriedly took the pull up off and threw it away and cleaned herself off. Instead of showering to help get rid of the smell she just used baby wipes and she had that just pooped smell on her bottom. As soon as Piper got her new pull up on, her mom walked in.

Oh my gosh! Sorry everybody! I completely forgot that I started writing, please forgive me. Starting now, I will be concentrating on writing more chapters.  Hope u guys enjoy and please don't hesitate to shoot a comment on how you'd like the story to go. XOXO 💋