Another day

Piper wakes up and realises she peed a lot in her sleep. She didn't move and about 5 minutes later, she pees again.

"Pipey you are nauwghty", she says to herself. Without thinking, she gets off her bed and starts crawling on her hands and knees around the house in her wet pjs. She goes to the kitchen and gathers lots of food. She got a package of s'mores pop tarts, Pringles, one of her sisters sippy cups filled with apple juice, some lunch meat, and a pb&j sandwich. She ate all of it within 15 minutes and crawled into her sisters room and played with her toys.
-
She loved her newly found little space. It's a whole new world she never knew existed. As she was wetting her pants... again, she got an idea. Laxatives. She had eaten a lot of food and she wanted to feel extra babyish. She takes 2 laxatives and sits on the bathroom floor. After 5 minutes, her belly starts to grumble. She starts pooping uncontrollably.
-
Piper plays in her mess like it was the first time she pooped herself. Her mushy mess was spreading all over her privates. She decided to post her mess to her private account and clean up.
-
After what seemed like forever, Piper has finished cleaning. She walked to her sister bedroom and took another pull up and put it on. She wiggled her padded butt in her mirror and put on a pair of gym pants that seemed to cover the pull up pretty well.

It is now 5:39 P.M. and her mom and sister are almost home. Piper decided she'd watching TV until they got home.

The grandfather clock dings signaling a new hour, it is 6 P.M. Not 2 minutes later she hears her moms car horn and opens the front door for her mom and sister.

"Hey there sweetie, how was your day? Do anything fun?", her mom asks walking into the house.

Looking at the floor and smiling she answers, "My day was fine. Didn't do much really, just watched TV and stuff."

Bailey chooses to chip in, "Thats boring!", running to the couch.

"I know sis, but hey, not much to do right now." Piper replies.

Piper sits bac on the couch and Bailey joins her and they watch Spongebob together for a 30 minutes until their mom announces dinner to be ready.
-
When Piper and Bailey enter the kitchen, they see that their mom made hamburger helper and garlic bread. Pipers favourite. She gets two big scoops and two things of garlic bread. Her mom just looks at her smiling.

"Can always count on u to make sure there isn't anything left, Piper", she chuckles. Piper is too busy stuffing her face to respond. While piper is eating rather quickly, Bailey is taking her time and actually tasting her food.
-
As Piper nears finishing her food, her tummy grumbles and not because she was still hungry. She ignored it without really thinking and got up to get seconds.

She sits back down, and she gets a stronger feeling in her belly. Right then, she starts to poop in front of her mom who doesn't seem to notice the noise. Piper just smiles as she fills her pull up.

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for this chapter. Hope u like the chapter, loves.